176/116 Easty Street
For Sale: Offers Over $510,000
Superb North facing 2 bedroom residence ideally situated to enjoy all the Woden Town Centre has to offer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
This private residence offers light-filled living spaces with a sought-after corner position & extra high, vaulted ceilings in the living area. The well-appointed kitchen is complete with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, a large island bench & ample cupboard space.
The intelligently designed floor plan with windows at the front and back of the apartment provides great, crossflow ventilation. A rarity in many apartments is the addition of a window in the bathroom, offering natural light and assisting with ventilation. Large, full height cupboards feature in the entry hallway to provide exceptional storage options.
In the warmer months, the balcony provides an ideal space to relax & unwind while taking in views of the growing Woden skyline before ducking down to the outdoor pool & barbecue area.
The popular 'Avoca' apartments are central to all that Woden has to offer, including walking distance to the Westfield shopping centre, the Canberra Hospital, the future CIT campus & proposed light rail as well as further lifestyle amenities such as the restaurant & bar precinct.
- 77m² of internal living
- Top floor, corner position
- North facing aspect with vaulted ceiling in the living area
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Built-in wardrobe in bedroom 1
- Large full height linen cupboards
- Basement carpark and storage enclosure
- Pool & BBQ within the development
- Central Woden Town Centre location
- Walking distance to Westfield Woden & public transport