Independent and our related entities are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
We collect, use and disclose personal information for the purpose of conducting our business.
We will provide you with access to your personal information if you request, unless otherwise permitted by law.
So we can provide you with the best experience, please let us know as soon as possible if the information that we hold about you is not complete and up-to-date.
- how and why we collect your personal information, including from third parties;
- whether the collection is required or authorised by law;
- consequences if we do not collect your personal information;
- how we use and disclose your personal information;
- how you may complain about a breach by us of the APP’s and how we deal with such a complaint;
- what we do if a suspected data breach has occurred; and
- whether we disclose your personal information overseas.
We are committed to upholding high standards of data integrity and we take the security of our website, servers and databases seriously.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this page, please use the feedback form or contact Independent's Privacy Officer: