15/11 Irving Street
Corner 2 bedroom apartment in the award winning Oaks Crown developmentThis exceptional 2 bedroom plus study nook apartment boasts a sought after corner position while also providing a light and spacious interior to call home.
Expanses of floor-to-ceiling windows invite a warm and welcoming atmosphere into the 87m2 of internal living while generous storage, quality fixtures and design ensures that the home is both sophisticated and highly liveable.
The open plan living and kitchen areas are designed to balance form with functionality. The stylish kitchen features a large island bench, ample storage space along with quality stainless steel Smeg appliances including a 4-burner gas cooktop. The living area flows seamlessly to the huge 17m2 covered balcony to help maximise the use of indoor/outdoor living.
2 generously sized bedrooms with stunning floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows and built-in wardrobes are segregated from the living area. The interior designed ensuite and main bathroom feature an elegant colour palette with full height tiling, a selection of quality Parisi tapware, stone topped vanities and plenty of under sink storage.
Developed by award-winning Amalgamated Property Group and constructed by one of Canberra's most experienced, Milin Builders, the residences are positioned to enjoy views of the leafy surrounds and easy connections to all of Canberra. The Oaks is part of a vibrant new lifestyle precinct, where you'll have access to a beautiful lap pool surrounded by a lush backdrop, expansive lounge beds on the deck and a state-of-the-art gym. A series of landscaped spaces, including lawns, terraces, barbeque areas, plazas and seating nooks, provides you with places to connect outdoors.
- Largest 2 bedroom apartment in development with 87m2 of internal living
- 17m2 balcony
- Currently vacant
- Corner apartment
- Feature pendant light over bench
- Smeg gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Stone benchtops with generous island bench
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Double glazed floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Full-height wall tiling in the bathrooms
- Study nook
- Large linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Basement parking
- Lift access
- Access to the stunning lap pool and fully equipped gymnasium
- 1.3km to Westfield Woden and dining precinct
- 4.2km to Canberra Hospital
- 300m to Phillip Oval
- Less than 15 minutes to Canberra CBD