1/6 Gepp Place
Stunning, brand new, single level residence in cul-de-sacThis brand new, single level residence showcases intelligent design, sophisticated interiors and master craftsmanship to embody modern easy-care living in one of Woden's most sought-after & tightly-held suburbs.
- North-east aspect
- 202m2 internal living plus large double-garage
- 4 bedrooms with ensuite to main bedroom
- Separate media/rumpus room
- Built-in mirrored wardrobes to all bedroom
- Warm neutral easy-care colour pallette
-Oversized kitchen with island bench, breakfast bar and stone benchtops
- 700mm SMEG oven and gas cooktop
- SMEG undermount ducted rangehood
- Sleek charcoal push cupboards and soft close drawers to kitchen
- Built-in stone-top buffet and feature wall
- 2 x full-sized bathrooms with custom joinery and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Bath to main bathroom
- Double-vanity to ensuite
- Timber flooring to living, kitchen and dining
- Plush carpets
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Double-glazed windows
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- LED downlights throughout
- Video intercom and alarm system
- 37m2 covered alfresco with timber deck and gas bayonet
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- 4000L rainwater tank with automated irrigation system
- External sensor lights
- NBN ready
- 6-star energy efficiency rating
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this impressive 4-bedroom home is set over a generous 202sqm of living and surrounded by beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens. The stylish kitchen features a centrepiece stone top island bench with waterfall edge and breakfast bar, sleek charcoal push cupboards and soft close drawers. Premium SMEG appliances, including a 700mm wall-mounted oven and a 700mm gas cooktop with an undermount, ducted rangehood will easily cater for any occasion. The elegant timber floors will lead you through to the living and dining areas.
For the entertainer, a large, covered alfresco area with timber deck extends from the open plan living and dining area. It is complete with LED downlights, as well as a gas connection and power, ready for an outdoor barbecue or kitchen.
A built-in, stone top buffet and feature wall with storage separates the above from a second living area or media room/rumpus. Two full-sized bathrooms with custom joinery and floor-to-ceiling tiles – one with a bathtub and the other a shower – easily service the three bedrooms and guests. The main bedroom, with built-in mirrored wardrobes, features a large ensuite with a double vanity, recessed mirrored cabinet and luxury fixtures and finishes.
Exceptional storage space is located throughout the home, along with the oversized, double garage, complete with automatic door and internal access. An impressive 6-star energy efficiency rating is achieved with the help of quality double-glazed windows, maximising the north-easterly aspect and ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
This home is located within walking distance to quality schools such as Sacred Heart Primary and Marist College Canberra and close to local shops and the Woden Town Centre. This contemporary, single-level residence will suit just about anyone looking for a quality new home in a superb location.