99/75 Elizabeth Jolley Crescent
Top floor, end unit overlooking reserve - updated throughoutPositioned away from busy roads with a relaxing, elevated, reserve outlook to Black Mountain, this single level unit is a 1 minute stroll to the light rail plus a 4 minute walk to the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre & its cosmopolitan lifestyle, including shops, 2 major supermarkets, restaurants & cafes.
Located overlooking reserve, this bright first floor unit is 1 of only 2 units on this level without an upstairs neighbour! This provides the benefits of top floor living but only 1 flight of stairs, not to mention no common walls to the bedrooms! Completely refreshed this unit has new paint throughout, new carpets, new lighting including heat lamps in both bathrooms & a new cook top in the kitchen. All you need to do is move in & relax.
The floorplan is unique offering 2 separate living spaces with the kitchen in between as opposed to the more common single open plan living space. Both living spaces & both bedrooms open onto huge balconies giving you a further 29m2 of space to use to entertain or relax, both front & rear. In the secure basement there are 2 allocated side by side car spaces & a lockable storage enclosure.
For eligible first home buyers, the government will be able to act as a guarantor for any mortgage insurance you might have had to pay (as of Jan 2020) meaning you only need a 5% deposit to purchase plus you get free stamp duty as an added bonus making this property more affordable to own than rent, especially with such historically low interest rates.
Vacant & available for immediate occupation after exchange, or a flexible settlement if you require more time, make an inspection a priority.
SMS "99 Mosaic" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Top floor position (level 1) with only one neighbour below
- Bedrooms are separated by the bathrooms & share the outside wall for privacy
- Elevated outlook from the living room & main bedroom over reserve to Black Mountain
- Located away from roads ensuring peaceful living conditions
- 2 separated living areas with the kitchen in the middle
- High ceilings throughout
- New paint throughout (including skirtings & door trims)
- New carpets throughout
- New electric cooktop, heat lamps in both bathrooms & lighting throughout
- Stone benchtop in the kitchen plus a dishwasher & plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Voice intercom for guests with trigger to release door on the ground floor
- Large main bathroom has shower, vanity, toilet & is integrated with the laundry with dryer included
- Ensuite has large shower, toilet & vanity & is nice & bright due to an external frosted window
- Both bedrooms have 2 door, mirrored sliding built in robes
- 29m2 of outdoor balcony space (front & rear) opening off both bedrooms & both living areas
- 2 allocated, side by side, car spaces in the restricted access basement
- Lockable storage enclosure in basement located rear of the car spaces
- Entire Mosaic development has just been professionally repainted externally
- Vacant & available for immediate occupation after exchange
- Flexible settlement dates on offer if you have a property you want, or need, to sell
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- Healthy $262,000 in the strata admin & sinking fund plus cheap levies of just $2,783/yr.
- Impressive 6 star EER
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers.
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)