98 Launceston Street
For Sale: Auction 22/08/2020
Dreamy family home filled with exceptional amounts of lightHave you ever imagined loving everything about the home you live in? If you have, then 98 Launceston Street should be at the top of your list as it brings to completion years of passion, design & desire to create the perfect home for a loving family.
This luxurious residence has been renovated from the ground up over the past 6 years & is now ready for the next lucky family to move in without having to do a thing. The immaculate attention to detail, appealing colour tones, internal & outdoor space & breathtaking north-facing windows in every room are just some of the standouts in this beautiful designer home.
The current owners have created a perfect blend of accessibility & practicality seamlessly tying the inside of the home with light-filled outdoor entertaining polished concrete area furthering your entertaining options.
Whether you enjoy the space for entertaining, a dedicated t.v room or the open plan living & dining area, this home offers you the solution with plenty of space that can be utilised for your needs. The stunning kitchen with custom-designed Caesarstone benchtop will be loved by the chef of the family with the abundance of preparation space, spacious walk-in pantry & a 110cm freestanding Belling range cooker with two ovens, grill & plate warmer.
An important factor to decide on when purchasing a home are the bedroom sizes. This home provides huge bedroom sizes with large north-facing windows in every bedroom that absorb an abundance of natural warm light. The main bedroom, a haven for the parents, features a private ensuite & plenty of storage space with a walk-in robe.
This stunning home is close to all that the Woden Town Centre has to offer, including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail. Closer to home, you have Lyons shops with the amazing Stand by Me cafe, Lyons Early Childhood School & major arterial roads. Oakey Hill Nature Reserve is close-by & caters for those looking for near-by walking trails & tracks.
- Fully renovated & extended home
- All bedrooms with north-facing windows & built-in robes
- Segregated main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robes
- Covered north-facing polished concrete entertaining space
- Open plan living & dining area
- Kitchen with custom-designed 40mm Caesarstone benchtop, Belling range cooker, walk-in pantry & Bosch dishwasher
- Double-glazing throughout
- Main bathroom with bath & shower
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Laundry with external access
- Multiple living space options
- Yard with plenty of space, chook pen & vegetable beds
- Double garage with plenty of storage & drive-through access into rear yard
- Crimsafe doors
Rates: $3,200 p.a approx
Land tax: $4,700 p.a approx
Land value: $476,000
Block size: 755m²
House size: 235m²
Garage size: 53m²