97 Abercorn Crescent
For Sale: Offers Over $525,000
A must see for all downsizers and first home buyersThis beautifully presented 3-bedroom dual-occupancy strikes a rare balance between space, style, and convenience. Set in the peaceful suburb of Isabella Plains and situated in a quiet looped street with only a short commute to public transport, local shopping centres, schools & parks. This home offers all the key elements for a low maintenance lifestyle.
As you enter the front door, you are greeted by a hall that leads through to a pleasant light-filled family room; a perfect place to relax and unwind. The centrepiece of the home is the contemporary kitchen with ample bench space and well-designed storage; perfect for the frequent entertainer or cook. You will just love the separate living room that will cater for both formal dining and a place for informal interaction with family and friends.
All 3 bedrooms are well-proportioned with built-in robes to the master as well as large windows for enjoying natural light in all seasons. The main bathroom is in good condition, offering shower and bathtub plus separate toilet.
Access to the rear outdoor entertainment area is effortless via the glass sliding doors in the family room. The welcoming covered outdoor courtyard invites you to enjoy a private space bordered by a green wall of vines and ample space for your favourite pot plants. The front yard is enclosed with level lawns, private hedging and is pet friendly. This space offers substantial room for your own garden creation should you wish.
The established suburb of Isabella Plains is family-friendly, offering great locality to schools, public transport, arterial roads to Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden Valley, or the City. If you are a first home buyer or looking to downsize the family home, make sure you inspect this rare opportunity as it won't last long.
- St Mary MacKillop College
- Isabella Plains shops + IGA
- Isabella Plains Medical Centre
- Lake Tuggeranong
- Greenway South.Point shopping district
- Access to Drakeford Drive to CBD or Woden
- Walking & bike trails, parks & playgrounds
Summary of features:
- No body corporate & separate water meter
- Quiet lopped street & street front position
- 3 bedroom single level design
- Single carport with ample off street parking
- Separate sundrenched living areas
- Tastefully updated kitchen with plenty of storage
- Electric cooking, dishwasher & oven
- Main bathroom with shower + bathtub
- Separate toilet & laundry with rear yard access
- Central ducted gas heating throughout
- 2 x reverse cycle heating & cooling units
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms & living areas
- Motorised exterior awnings to windows with remote control
- Private setting both child & pet friendly
- Covered rear out door entertainment area
- Enclosed front yard with level lawn and hedges
- Total internal living: 116.47m²
- Block: 461m² approx.
- Rates: $1,440 p.a approx.
- Build: 1988
- EER: 1.5 Star
Explaining the offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.