90/41 Chandler Street
Leased: $430 pw Weekly
Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with breathtaking viewsCOVID-19 UPDATE
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for approved tenants for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
• Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Don't miss out on this fantastic 1 bedroom apartment with breathtaking views overlooking the beautiful Lake Ginninderra & Belconnen Town Centre. This spacious apartment offers open plan living that opens out to the balcony – a perfect area to entertain family and friends. The kitchen boasts quality Bosch appliances including, dishwasher, oven & cooktop. You will also find more than enough cupboard & bench space for you to cook up a storm. The bedroom features built-in robes & also on offer is a dryer in the laundry & 1 allocated basement car space & storage cage.
Features of the apartment are:
- Breathtaking views overlooking the beautiful Lake Ginninderra & Belconnen Town Centre
- Spacious open plan living
- Bosch kitchen appliances including a dishwasher
- 1 basement car park & storage cage
- Spacious balcony with incredible views
- European style laundry with dryer included
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Intercom access
'Altitude' offers unmatched onsite facilities which include a fully-equipped gymnasium, landscaped barbeque area over-looking the lake & heated outdoor pool. Live the lifestyle you have always wanted with everything you need at your door step.
Available early October 2021
The information contained herein has been provided by sources we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee it, and all interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.