90/2 Edinburgh Avenue
For Sale: Offers over $935,000
Penthouse style living with panoramic views in the New Acton precinctExperience exceptional penthouse-style living from your spacious three-bedroom apartment, in a fantastic location opposite the New Acton precinct. With stunning panoramic views over Lake Burley Griffin, from Black Mountain Tower to Mount Ainslie, enjoy both morning and afternoon sun on the wide balcony and within this light-filled apartment.
Positioned on the 12th floor in The Metropolitan, this stylish, single level 148m2 apartment offers the New Acton lifestyle of food and wine; cinema; music and art, all on your doorstep and within easy walking distance of the National Museum; Civic and the Canberra Theatre Centre. Enjoy an evening drink at Monster Bar or Parlour Wine Room before a film at Palace Electric, then wander back to your home in the sky.
The generous, versatile floor plan offers open-plan living and dining with floor to ceiling windows opening to a wide balcony perfect for entertaining, plus a study or media room.
The well-designed kitchen has stainless-steel appliances, new quiet Bosch dishwasher and caesarstone benches.
Accommodation includes three large bedrooms, all with beautiful views over the lake, master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in-robe and ensuite.
Revel in The Metropolitan lifestyle where you enjoy well maintained facilities including elevated leafy courtyards with BBQ facilities, an impressive indoor pool, sauna, cardio and weights gyms.
Offering space, luxury and incredible views in the heart of the city, this stunning apartment is a rare find.
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment
- Large open plan living area, leading on to a wide, sunny balcony
- Second living space or study/media room
- Master bedroom with private balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Extensive custom cabinetry throughout provides ample storage
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Indoor 25m pool, sauna, cardio and weights gyms and BBQ areas
- 2 secure undercover car spaces with storage unit
- Stunning views of Lake Burley Griffin and the Brindabellas
- Cafes, restaurants, cinema and the lake all at your doorstep
Around the Area:
- 350m The Cupping Room
- 350m Palace Electric Cinemas
- 400m National Film & Sound Archive (NFSA)
- 550m Acton Park and Lake Burley Griffin
- 950m Canberra Theatre Centre
- 1.1km Canberra Centre
- 1.2km National Museum