89/311 Flemington Road
North facing ground floor apartment with dual courtyards & windows to 3 sidesOn offer with floating timber floorboards, windows to 3 sides & no shared walls is this delightful 1 bedroom home. Enjoy a lifestyle in one of Canberra's most convenient locations just moments away from a variety of parks, green spaces & with easy access to public transport so you can explore a variety of nearby shopping, employment & entertaining options.
Offered with vacant possession this home has always been well cared for by our proud seller. This apartment is 56m2 & presents like brand new. Rare for a modern one-bedroom unit, this apartment provides enough storage & living space for 2 adults without compromise. The larger than usual open plan living & dining area has windows along the eastern side & opens out to a full-width north-facing 22m2 courtyard.
The covered outdoor area is paved overlooking soft landscaping which is a perfect low maintenance garden & provides a blank canvas for you to make this space your very own tranquil garden. This area is ideal to entertain friends with a barbeque or evening drinks, is perfect for extra room for your pets & has privacy from the street with high solid walls.
The 2-sided kitchen features large stone benchtops, generous storage in the pantry, overhead cabinetry, a microwave nook, breakfast bar, fitted with stainless steel appliances, 1.5 bowl sinks with drying rack & a tiled splashback - this kitchen is better than what you would find in most 2 & 3 bedroom apartments!
The residence has a generous bedroom which comfortably accommodates a king bed, side tables & even space for a TV. Located away from the street, the room has plenty of privacy, receives lots of natural light & ventilation through sliding glass doors opening to your 15m2 rear courtyard. The bedroom is fitted with a large built-in wardrobe finished with mirrored sliding doors & lots of hanging space for two. From the bedroom, we can move through to the 2-way bathroom/ensuite complete with full-height tiling, a spacious shower, vanity with stone benchtop & under sink storage. Finally, a rarity in apartment living but something which is an absolute necessity – this bathroom has a window!
This residence has a larger than usual European laundry with dryer & tub, with plenty of room for your washing machine plus ironing board, vacuum cleaner & mops. Adjacent is the linen cupboard which provides lots of storage space, seldom found in apartments! Further storage is available in the basement with a large storage cage located at the end of the apartment's car space.
This energy-efficient property has been fitted with quality vertical blinds & has an excellent energy rating of 6 stars. When required, the apartment has reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room keep you comfortable in the extremes of winter or summer.
Synergy offers landscaped gardens, a barbeque area & an awesome in-ground pool. Unlike other apartment buildings along the Flemington Road corridor, this building has no commercial space, with strata fees remaining very consistent. The proactive body corporate & building management work together to run a very well-maintained building.
Renowned local developer Amalgamated Property Group developed this apartment with builder Milin Brothers built 8 years ago following the design by Kasparek Architects. It is positioned within a short walk of the light rail line & offers comfortable living spaces with timeless finishes in one of Canberra's most easily accessible locations.
Inside Synergy 89
- Single level design
- Windows to 3 sides
- No shared walls with neighboring apartments
- Floating timber floorboards throughout
- 56m2 of indoor space
- King-sized bedroom with sliding door access out to a rear courtyard
- Larger than usual built-in robe with mirrored sliding doors
- Large 2-way bathroom/ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity with stone benchtop & under-mount storage with the added bonus of a window for ventilation
- Kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops with breakfast bar & tiled splashback
- Kitchen has plenty of bench & cupboard space as well as a microwave nook & 1.5 sinks with drying rack
- European laundry with dryer & tub & with heaps of space for washing machine plus household equipment
A few extra features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Quality vertical blinds throughout
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
- North facing living area with eastern windows too
- North facing front courtyard
- Rear courtyard away from the street
- Single basement car space
- Storage cage located in basement
- Gas hot water
- NBN connected
- Flyscreens to all sliding doors & windows
- Pet friendly
- No unapproved structures
- 37m² of outdoor areas split over front & rear courtyards
- Access to Synergy's landscaped gardens, BBQ area & in-ground swimming pool
- Only residential properties in the development with no commercial space
- Easy access to multiple public transport options
- 56m² of living
- 37m² of courtyards – 22m2 front yard & 15m2 back yard
- Single level apartment
- Single car space
- Rental estimate: $370 - $400 per week
- Age: 8 years
If you want to find out more about this apartment please SMS "Synergy" to 0423 925 727 & you will receive a link to a digital brochure with full information on this property, including the contract of sale.