88/2 Edinburgh Avenue
North facing corner apartment with over 115m2 of indoor & outdoor livingOn offer with open plan living & dining, outstanding panoramic views from the 12th floor & 3 balconies is this generous, sun soaked City abode. You'll be living close to a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment & employment options & also a short stroll to the NewActon Precinct.
Ready to move in with vacant possession, our house-proud owners have modernized this as-new property with NBN connectivity, have had the unit freshly painted & have also installed new carpets & high quality window furnishings. Rare for a 2 bedroom apartment, this expansive unit offers 4 living options - a meals area, sitting space & lounge area & we also have a custom built in study nook. The open plan living & dining area opens out to fantastic City views spanning from Mount Majura & across to Black Mountain towards the Arboretum.
A full, house-sized kitchen is complemented with plenty of prep space, including a large island bench top, heaps of storage with a total of 17 cupboards & drawers & 1.5 bowl sink Complete with stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances, live in owners will be delighted to finally find an apartment kitchen which allows them to live without compromise!
The residence has a large main bedroom which has full length glass sliding doors out to a balcony with views of Black Mountain tower. The room is large enough to fit a king-sized bed & has a double sided walk through robe with mirrored doors, leading through to the stylish ensuite complete with full height tiling & double vanity with stone benchtops with enough storage space underneath for 2.
To the other side of the apartment is bedroom 2, again large enough for a king-sized bed, with full length mirrored sliding robes & access to its own balcony with views towards Lake Burley Griffin & Russell. Bathroom 2 is larger than usual & is similarly fitted to the ensuite, with full height tiling & stone benchtops, but has the added bonus of a bathtub. Rare for an apartment, this property has a full laundry room with storage space suitable for linen & household appliances & also a drier & tub.
Residents of the Metropolitan apartments can entertain friends in the communal barbecue area & gardens but can also throw away their gym memberships & use the development’s indoor lap pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. The property has 2 basement car spaces & storage in the basement but you also have lift access through the well maintained lobby into Edinburgh tower. 88 at the Metropolitan has an excellent EER rating of 6 stars, but if you need further comfort, we have reverse cycle air conditioning ducted into the living area & main bedroom.
This residence allows you to experience apartment life in the way of yesteryear, with great sized living spaces designed to allow you to furnish & live in the apartment the way you want to. You’ll absolutely love the abundance of sunlight that hits the home throughout the day but love even more the aspect options available to as you experience multiple Canberra icons from the different rooms & balconies. It has been designed to offer comfortable living spaces with timeless finishes in one of Canberra's finest locations.
Inside 88 at the Metropolitan:
- Single level design
- Brand new carpets
- Brand new window furnishings
- Freshly painted
- 99m2 of indoor space
- Open plan living & dining
- Multiple living options
- Customised study nook with storage
- Bedrooms located away from eachother, both with full length glass, & their own balconies
- Walk through robe from main bedroom to ensuite
- Both bathrooms with full height tiling, stone bench tops & under sink vanities
- Bathtub to bathroom
- Kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances & stone benchtops
- Kitchen has plenty of bench, cupboard space, microwave nook & 1.5bowl sink
- Laundry room storage cupboard, tub & drier
A few extra features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted to living area & main bedroom
- Full height glass
- Great energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
- Corner apartment, just one neighbour
- 2 car spaces – tandem formation
- Storage cage
- NBN connected
- Pet friendly
- No unapproved structures
- 15m² of balcony space split over 3 balconies
- Views to Black Mountain, The Arboretum, Canberra City, Mount Majura, Russell & glimpses of - Lake Burley Griffin
- Access to the Metropolitan resort style amenities - barbecue area, gardens, lap pool, sauna & gymnasium
- Located near to some of Canberra's best employment, education, entertainment, food & drink options
- 99m² of living
- 15m² of balconies
- Level 12 apartment
- Single level apartment
- 2 car spaces (tandem)
- Rental estimate: $630 - $650 per week
- Age: 11 years
If you want to find out more about this apartment please SMS "Metro 88" to 0423 925 727 & you will receive a link to a web book with full information on this property.