8/25 Totterdell Street
Single level townhouse at end of development with wrap around courtyardCompletely refreshed and rejuvenated throughout this single level offering allows you to just move in and relax over the Christmas and New Years break. The home has had new carpets and laminate flooring installed, new blinds throughout, new paint internally and externally and the showers have been re-grouted and re-sealed to give them a new lease of life.
With 2 separated living areas and a generous 127m2 of living space there is room for the whole family, plus the ultra-high ceilings in the main living area enhance the feeling of space.
Opening off the family room there is a pergola offering a wonderful covered entertaining space with a sunny north aspect and the paving wraps all the way around the property to the front allowing more external yard space than is usually associated with townhouse living. There is even a rear gate to give access to the reserve this home backs for quick entry/exit. The garden shed allows tools to be stored away from the remote entry single garage and additional enclosed carport (both under the same roof).
Located across from Lake Ginninderra and its walking and running trails and parks for the kids you are also on the doorstep of the Belconnen Towncentre and its ample retail, sporting, commercial and dining options. With so much so close and the amount of work done to this home to hand it over in pristine condition we suggest making an inspection a priority.
SMS "8 Tott" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Single level and free-standing townhouse at end of the complex backing reserve
- New carpets and laminate flooring, new blinds and new paint (internally and externally)
- New LED downlighting throughout
- Ultra-high, 3.8m2 raked ceilings in main living area which is separate from the family room
- Huge ‘U’ shaped kitchen with electric oven, separate grill and cooktop and externally ducted rangehood
- Main bedroom is generous in size with walk through robe into the ensuite
- Ensuite offers built in vanity with ample bench space, skylight, heatlamp, new toilet and re-sealed and re-grouted shower
- Main bathroom has vanity, spa bath, new shower screen, re-sealed and re-grouted shower plus a separate toilet room
- Bedroom 2 has 3 door built in robes
- Bedroom 3 is separate from the others and has 2 door built in robes
- Separate laundry room with built in cupboards and rear access to the clothesline in rear yard
- Pergola covered entertaining area off living room
- Large, fully paved wrap around courtyard with gate access to reserve at rear
- Lockable metal garden shed in rear yard
- 250 litre electric hot water system
- North aspect to rear of property
- Single remote entry garage plus single enclosed carport all under the same roof
- Available with vacant possession, plus early access available prior to settlement
- Boutique development of 15
- Flexible settlement dates if you have a property you want, or need, to sell
- Investors can also have early access to market & secure a tenant pre-settlement
- Current market rental potential is $480 /week
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)