79/39 Benjamin Way
Leased: $540 pw Weekly
Executive apartment with stunning viewsCOVID-19 UPDATE
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for approved tenants for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
• Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
This contemporary apartment boasts an expansive balcony area featuring picturesque views over Belconnen - perfect for entertaining family & friends. Enjoy the spacious combined living & dining area which offers plenty of natural light & a neutral colour scheme. The stunning kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, ample cupboard space & stone bench tops.
Features of this quality apartment include:
- 95m2 of living space
- Level 16 location
- Intercom access
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 2
- Ensuite & walk-in robe to the main bedroom
- Fisher & Paykel washing machine & dryer
- Fully equipped gymnasium & 25m pool
- Landscaped barbeque & picnic area
- 2 restricted access car space with storage area
- EER 5
Take advantage of the fantastic onsite facilities including a stunning podium area featuring pool & gym along with barbecue & picnic areas. Located just moments from the Westfield shopping centre, Belconnen bus interchange & a variety of cafes, restaurants & bars, 'Sentinel' offers everything you need right at your door step.
Available early October 2021
The information contained herein has been provided by sources we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee it, and all interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.