74 Hawkesbury Crescent
Entertainment choices galore adjacent to Farrer RidgePRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY - Please contact Jonathan Charles on 0413 909 158 to book an inspection.
In one of the most desirable & tightly held streets in Woden, this grand family home has been updated, renovated & extended for the new owners to simply move in & enjoy the new chapter of their lives.
The attention to detail, neutral colour palette & vast amounts of internal space are just some of the standouts in this beautiful family residence. The solidly built home is designed for the entertainer, also catering for visitors whenever they arrive. With multiple living spaces throughout the home, you are left spoilt for choice when designing your ideal floorplan.
The spacious open plan kitchen & dining area will be adored by the family chef with the vast amounts of food preparation space, breakfast bar that sits 4, new oven & induction hotplate, with easy access to dining area & covered entertaining deck.
Let your family take advantage of the spacious light-filled bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The beautiful large windows ensure plenty of natural light, while allowing tranquil views of the surrounding landscaped gardens. The haven for the parents is located on the 2nd floor. This parent's retreat features a huge main bedroom overlooking the manicured gardens & has views out to Isaacs Ridge & Black Mountain. The modern bathroom is separate from the bedroom & features under-floor heating & heated towel rails for your pleasure. The parent's retreat is complete with a multi-purpose room which can be utilized as an office, 5th bedroom, secondary entertainment room or a nursery.
The standout feature, however, is the huge north facing entertaining deck with features including built-in natural gas BeefEater BBQ, commercial range hood, outdoor kitchen & sink, industrial low energy outdoor heaters, large drop-down outdoor blinds, plus access for an outdoor TV & speakers to be linked to the indoor technology station. A bonus is the abundance of under deck storage.
Adjacent to the property is direct access to the walking trails & bike trails of Farrer Ridge, providing for great exercise while taking in the sights. The kids will love the new playground off Longeranong Street which features timber climbing structures, a sand pit, climbing cables & more. Farrer shops, restaurants, & the Fox & Bow café are nearby, & Woden Town Centre is only a short drive away. Some of Canberra’s finest schooling options are close by including Farrer Primary School, Marist College & Sacred Heart Primary School.
- 311m² of internal living space
- 1431m² parcel of land in sought-after street
- 4 bedroom plus study/multi-purpose room residence
- Multiple living spaces spread throughout home
- Formal & informal dining areas
- Open plan kitchen with abundance of storage, bench space & breakfast bar
- New oven & induction hotplate in kitchen
- Under floor heating in main ensuite & family bathroom
- Heated towel rails in main ensuite
- Gas fireplace in sunken living room
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Upstairs area with new Airconditioning system
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- North facing to the rear
- Built-in natural gas BeefEater stainless-steel BBQ with fully ducted rangehood
- Low energy Industrial outdoor heaters
- Huge covered deck
- Large drop-down outdoor blinds on deck
- Abundance of under deck & under house storage
- Car & trailer access through to back yard
- Expansive grassed & landscaped backyard
- Low maintenance native front garden
- Double carport & single garage with shelving & storage