72 O'Loghlen Street
The whole family will have something to loveBUYER GUIDE: OVER $600,000, updated 11/11/19
Wanting a family home that’s fully renovated with 2 living areas, 2 entertaining areas, a pool, off street parking, double carport, oversized double garage with workshop & immaculate attention to detail at this price has always been a bit like hoping an Australian Prime Minister will last the entire term of office - nice in theory, but it's never going to happen.
And while we can't guarantee ScoMo will call the shots for the long haul, what we can do is offer you this family home with something everybody will love, from the garage with workshop & space for project cars and high enough for a hoist, through to immaculate interiors, outdoor entertaining & fun in the pool this summer.
With modern renovations, fresh paint, new carpets & blinds, all you need to do is arrange the removalists & move in.
Key Figures (approx):
- Living area: 136m2
- Garage size: 60m2
- Carport area: 42m2
- Pergola & deck: 20m2
- Block size: 949m2
- Rates: $2,441p.a.
- Land tax (Investors only): $3,263p.a.
- Year of construction: 1971
- Occupancy: Vacant possession
- Fully renovated
- 60m2 double garage, extra wide with workshop
- Double carport
- New paint & carpet throughout
- Ducted gas heating, brand new 6 star rated unit
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Covered deck entertaining area
- Solar heated in ground pool
- 200m to McLoughlin Park & playground
- 200m to Latham Primary
- 600m to Latham Shops
- 850m to St Francis Xavier’s Catholic College
- 1.6km to Kingsford Smith School
- 1.9km to Kippax Shopping Centre
- *Distances from Google Maps
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign
- All facts & figures of the property published in all advertising
- We can refer a solicitor who can review up to 3 auction contracts prior to auctions for the price of 1, as you may not be successful at your first auction.
- The solicitor can provide a cooling off waiver (section 17 certificate) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPAY (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits
- Personalised bidding strategy chat or meeting
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity