7 Bruny Place
North facing renovated Canberra red-brick home in quiet cul-de-sacSet in the sought-after suburb of Lyons is this outstanding opportunity to own a renovated 3-bedroom Canberra red brick home in this convenient location close to all the amenities provided by the Westfield Woden Shopping Centre & more.
Positioned on a 594m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is surrounded by low maintenance gardens & provides space & potential to further extend the home with an existing 94m2 of living foundation to build upon.
A spacious living area is just behind the front entry & features split system cooling/heating for year-round comfort or enjoy the warmth from the gas fireplace during the chilly winter months. The kitchen features stone benchtops & an island bench for preparing plenty of meals & cooking is provided by the Daniela Gas stove & oven. French doors open the kitchen directly to the entertaining deck for great entertaining possibilities and to top that off, provides excellent flow of fresh air.
All three bedrooms provide ample space while bedroom one is complete with built-in robes. Bedroom two can be opened with cascading doors creating an extension to the living area or as a study.
This home is a short stroll to all that the Woden Town Centre has to offer, including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail. In the other direction, you have Lyons shops with the amazing Stand by Me cafe, Lyons Early Childhood School & major arterial roads. Oakey Hill Nature Reserve is in walking distance & caters for those looking for near-by walking trails & tracks.
- Renovated 3-bedroom cottage
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, Daniela Gas stove unit, dishwasher & abundance of storage
- Split system unit & gas fireplace in living area
- French doors from kitchen to deck
- Renovated bathroom with bath & double shower
- Separate toilet with hand basin
- Bedroom one with built-in robes
- Bedroom two doors can be opened to create second living area
- Laundry with external access
- Front deck perfect for entertaining
- Continuous instant gas hot water
- Three-phase power to home
- Fully fenced back yard perfect for pets
- Potential to extend home
- RZ2 zoning
Block size: 594m2
Rates: $3,200 p.a approx
Land tax: $4,600 p.a approx
Land value: $499,000
Built: 1965 approx