7/28 Mort Street
For Rent: $470 pw Weekly
Spacious 1 Bedroom apartment in Braddon.Located in the heart of Braddon, this will be an envious place to live. Radiating out from the bustling Braddon precinct, you'll discover a fascinating ever-changing blend of amenities, restaurants, cafes, bars, laneway shops and public spaces at your doorstep.
The apartment itself boasts an array of features that means its not just the location that will entice you to move here. Boasting over 100sqm of inner City living, this apartment is sure to impress.
Features of the apartment are:
- Light and airy open plan, over 100sqm of living inside and out
- 40sqm private terrace featuring bespoke landscaping and cafe lighting
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Premium Bosch kitchen appliances, dishwasher, double sinks
- Generous bedroom
- Large mirrored built in robes with fantastic storage
- Modern bathroom, instant gas hot water, heat lamps
- European laundry with sink and extra shelving
- Fisher & Paykel laundry clothes dryer
- Quality block our curtains with privacy sheers
- Spacious linen cupboard
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Lift access
- NBN ready
- Single car space with restricted access
- Visitor parking
- Unbeatable location
Just 500m from the Canberra CBD is Braddon, Canberras evolving and popular shopping and foodie precinct where you will find a mingled assortment of boutiques, cafes, bakeries, restaurants and bars. The Canberra centre is a short 500m stroll from the apartment which includes everything you need including supermarkets, movies therteres shops and more restaurants. Close to all public transport links, 45m away from the light rail stop, 450m away form the bus interchange and 500m away from the Jolimont centre. This truly is an enviable location.
Available mid July 2022