7/15 Bill Ferguson Circuit
For Sale: $395,000
Perfect home for a growing family, quiet suburbThis spacious & wonderfully presented home offers a low maintenance lifestyle combined with a quiet & private location. The property has been crafted for family living with modern comforts & an emphasis on space & quality. The cleverly designed floor plan offers 3 generously sized bedrooms. The expansive north facing, open plan living & dining area leads through to 2 spacious courtyards on either side, boasting extra living space & the ideal spot to entertain & enjoy friends & family gatherings. This home is the perfect opportunity for a small family or investor.
The kitchen boasts modern features to suit everyone's taste. Offering a stone bench, Blanco electric cook top, oven & dishwasher; just few of the many great inclusions of this fabulous unit. Overlooked by the kitchen area is a separate dining & living space, perfect for entertaining & enjoying social gatherings. The living & dining area has a sliding door access to an outdoor area & a private low maintenance courtyard.
Perfectly located across the road is Bonner primary school & it's just a 1 minute walk to the local shops which include Woolworth's, hairdresser, take away shop & a café. Bonner is a great suburb for a growing family with plenty of ovals, walking paths & kid's parks to play on. This home is ideal for a family or even a downsizer.
- Vacant & ready to move into!
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Large modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench top
- Small boutique development
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Quality Blanco kitchen appliances
- Timber flooring throughout
- Located on the ground floor
- Plenty of windows with natural light
- Every window has garden views
- Main bedroom has en-suite
- Main bathroom has a bathtub
- European style laundry
- Omega clothes dryer
- Access to 2 private courtyards
- NBN connected
- Data ports
- EER: 4.5
- Living area: 102m²
- Land tax (investors only): >,994 p.a. approx.
- Rates: >,654 p.a. approx.
- Age: 7 years (2012)
- Expected Rental return:
- Strata Levies: $2,884 p.a. approx.
- Strata Manager: Independent strata management
- Units Plan Number: 3809