66 Bronhill Street
For Sale: Auction 7/03/2020
Everything you've wanted in a separate-title townhouse but didn’t know you neededThere are 5 good reasons why you should buy this separate-title townhouse:
• No body corporate fees or strata rules (separate-title townhouse)
• 24 premium solar panels (7.8kW) and Tesla Powerwall 2 battery system
• Massive 161m2 townhouse with 141m2 of internal living plus a 20.6m2 garage
• Electric blinds with voice control (Apple/Android/Amazon)
• Beautiful views of the nature reserve across the road
To find a sustainable townhouse with no body corporate fees or strata rules is a rare find and to have all these added features is just bonus after bonus. The money you save each year on bills alone could go towards a holiday or paying off your home sooner.
From the moment you step into this home, you instantly feel at ease. The muted tones are replicated through the floorplan – upstairs and downstairs. The kitchen has a beautiful waterfall Caesarstone benchtop and feels uncluttered with the addition of a walk-in pantry that sits out of sight. This area is ideal for all your additional appliances, dishware and pantry items.
The lounge and dining are open plan and generous in size. Your deck and courtyard sit next to lounge room and once the sliding doors are open it creates a seamless transition from the inside to the outside.
Access to the garage is from the internal staircase nook which also leads up to the second floor, bringing you to the second-floor landing creating more living space and features an exposed brick wall, something edgy, a bit like a New York apartment. The 3 bedrooms are all located on this floor and are spaced apart with no common wall between them. 2 bedrooms sit at the front of the home and have views across the Nature Reserve. The third bedroom is spacious and looks down over the deck and is currently used as a study.
The main bedroom has a large balcony that runs the length of the bedroom with views towards the Reserve. The walk-in robe has plenty of room for all your clothes and the ensuite has floor to ceiling tiles and a built-in shelf for all your shower products.
The second bedroom also has views across to the Reserve and lets plenty of natural light in. Bedroom 2 and 3 are separated by the main bathroom that has a deep bath and floor to ceiling tiles, matching the ensuite.
The 24 premium solar panels on the roof and a Tesla battery system allows you to store power during the day to use at night, combine this with an energy rating of 6 means that you have a house that is working day and night to provide your electricity. The inner geek in you can watch the energy consumption and distribution from your phone from anywhere, 24 hours a day. Voice control could be your new best friend in this home, automating household functions including the blinds in the living areas.
This is the house of the future, and you get to buy it now! Watch your electricity bills shrink to barely anything as you reap the benefits. Maybe you can now afford to have that smashed avocado and toast…. every day!
• Stunning views of the nature reserve from the master bedroom
• 161m2 - two story separate-title townhouse
• Separate title (No body corporate or strata rules)
• Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite and large walk-in robe
• 24 premium solar panels providing significant credit to your bills
• Tesla Powerwall 2 battery system to store power during the day to use at night reducing electricity bills.
• High energy rating of 6.0 further reducing electricity costs
• Stainless steel gas cooktop, range hood, oven, and dish drawers
• Electric roller blinds to selected areas (Allows home automation with Apple, Google, and Amazon)
• Huge family and dining area that flows into an outdoor decked area with a gas point for BBQ
• Ducted heating and cooling system
• Single garage with internal access and under stair storage area
• Continuous gas hot water system
• Generous sized walk-in pantry
• Kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall edge
• Study/rumpus nook
• Landscaped low maintenance garden
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms with a walk-in robe to the master
• Bathrooms with full-height tiling and floating vanities
• Alarm system
• Connected to the NBN FTTP