61 Gouger Street
For Sale: Auction 1.30pm, Sunday 27th June
The entertainer's dream grand residence backing Mt Taylor Nature ReserveStanding proud amongst ever loved & popular dress circle location, is this stunning executive family residence designed for the entertainer. Set on an expansive 1,294m2 parcel of land & backing nature reserve, this grand 4-bedroom home with multiple living spaces & home office is ready to move in & enjoy.
Set across an outstanding 323m2 of internal living, the home offers the owners the choice to create their ideal floor plan with informal & formal living & dining areas, enormous home office, huge rumpus room & a beautiful timber deck overlooking the swimming pool & backdrop to Mount Taylor Nature Reserve. The kitchen has been designed to accommodate large families & guests with the abundance of bench space available, quality Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, & abundance of storage. The formal living spaces can be opened into the informal living space through a set of sliding doors creating a great space for parties or furthering entertaining options.
For the parents, a full-sized segregated retreat is located away from the living areas & bedrooms while providing a spacious main bedroom with walk-in robes & ensuite. The remaining oversized bedrooms feature built-in robes & are serviced by the bathroom complete with bath & shower.
Flowing outdoors, the timber deck is a great addition to the entertaining options & the enclosed backyard is fantastic for kids & pets to run around. The 12m solar heated saltwater swimming pool is perfect for the hot summer months.
No 61 Gouger Street showcases the great amenities present with being only a short drive to the Woden Town Centre which has to offer the Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafes, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, restaurant & bar precinct, public transport, & the upcoming proposed light rail. Closer to home, you have access to Southlands Shopping Centre, Mawson Playing Fields, Mt Taylor Nature Reserve through the back gate & major arterial roads. Schooling options are met with some of Canberra's finest schools including Marist College, Sacred Heart Primary School & Torrens Primary School.
- North facing residence in dress circle location
- Backing Mt Taylor Nature Reserve
- Huge parents retreat with walk-in robes, ensuite & oversized bedroom
- Multiple living spaces including rumpus, home office, living & lounge area
- Sun-drenched north facing courtyard with water feature
- Large kitchen with quality Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, abundance of storage & preparation space
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bath & shower
- Two separate toilets
- Cheminees Philippe fireplace in lounge area
- Skylights in dining area
- In-slab heating & ducted evaporative cooling
- Timber deck from dining area
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- Stunning 5m x 12m saltwater swimming pool, with solar heating
- Huge 90m2 triple garage with workshop & storage
- Double-glazed, cedar framed windows
- Single carport with access to backyard
- Two driveways
- 18kW solar system
- Vegetable patch
- C-bus electrical hub
- Hardwired Cat5 data cabling throughout
- 5000L water tank
- Irrigation throughout
- Security system
- House size: 323m2
- Garage size: 90m2
- Block size: 1294m2
- Rates: $4,000 p.a approx
- Land tax: $6,200 p.a approx