6 Biddlecombe Street
For Sale: Auction 3pm, Saturday 20th August
Outstanding family home designed for the entertainer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Inside the residence provides several living spaces suited to create the ideal living space to suit anyone's needs. Spend the cooler months huddled on the couch while the wood fireplace crackles & warms the home to your liking. The easterly direction to the front of the home ensures the home is lovely & warm in the mornings. The open plan living, dining & kitchen provides an additional option to large living space to the front of the home.
The large modern kitchen has been recently updated & has been designed to accommodate large families & guests. On offer are new quality appliances including induction cooktop, oven & dishwasher. The chefs of the family will be delighted by the ease of access from the kitchen to the outdoor alfrescos and entertaining spaces.
Accommodation is provided with four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes & are serviced by the beautifully renovated main bathroom, complete with walk-in shower, bath & heated towel rails. The oversized main bedroom for the parents soaks in natural morning light & features ensuite complete with shower & heated towel rails.
Flowing outdoors, the home owners have meticulously worked on creating a serene & relaxing space to entertain guests & loved ones. The largest of the two alfresco living spaces provides a great extension to the interior living options with space to house a large table for up to 10 guests. Perfectly suited to build an outdoor kitchen or install a built-in BBQ. Relax at the end of the day and take in views of the garden in the Vortex Nitro Hydrotherapy spa, installed in 2022.
A smaller alfresco with deck flows directly from the dining room. The remainder of the home is surrounded by manicured gardens & a highlight is the mature Manchurian Pear tree shading the back garden in summer and tall lemon tree with an abundance of fruit.
Centrally located, this outstanding family home has access to all the Woden Town Centre has to offer, including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, upcoming Woden CIT campus, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming light rail. Closer to home, you can access trails to Mt Taylor Nature Reserve & parks & football fields nearby. Schooling options are met with the prestigious Marist College only a short walk away. Melrose High School, Sacred Heart Primary School & Torrens Primary School are also in proximity.
- Outstanding family residence only a 200m walk from the prestigious Marist College
- Short drive to Mt Taylor Nature Reserve
- Short walk to Pearce Oval
- Several internal living spaces
- Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining space with outdoor fireplace & BBQ grill
- Brand new Vortex Nitro Hydrotherapy spa
- Alfresco living space next to living room
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, quality appliances including oven, dishwasher, induction cooktop & abundance of storage
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with built-in robes, 3ensuite, & heated towel rails
- Renovated bathroom with bath, walk-in shower & heated towel rails
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with abundance of storage & external access
- Fireplace in family room
- New carpets to bedrooms & living room
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Tandem garage currently set up as a workshop
- Single carport
- Fully irrigated gardens to front and rear
- Green house with space to grow veggies & fruits
- House size: 170m2
- Garage size: 31m2 approx.
- Carport size: 24m2 approx.
- Block size: 761m2
- Rates: $3,700 p.a approx.
- Land tax: $5,700 p.a approx.
- Built: 1967 approx.
- UCV (2022): $779,000