6/48 Holyman St
For Sale: Offers over $360,000
North-facing, pristine, modern living Available immediatelyIf you are seeking modern features, location & style - look no further. This north-facing double story townhouse is nestled in the centre of the tightly held suburb of Scullin. The boutique complex is within walking distance to the local shops, schools & parks & is the perfect space to make your own.
Inside, the open plan living, dining & kitchen areas feature floating timber flooring & high 2.7m ceilings with LED lighting providing ample space & light throughout the lower level. The modern kitchen includes stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & gas cooking. An additional powder room under the stairs is perfect for guests. A split system air-conditioning unit ensures climate control for all seasons throughout the lower level.
Upstairs, the main bedroom opens onto a private covered balcony & also includes a split system air-conditioning unit, while both bedrooms include built in wardrobes. There is ample storage within the linen cupboard & both bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom.
Outside, the front & rear courtyards provide ample space for entertaining, with a custom-built timber deck taking pride of place in the front courtyard complimented by a northerly aspect & low-maintenance grounds for those who do not have a lot of free time to tend to gardens.
SMS "6 Holyman" to 0403 215 246 to receive a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & building reports.
- Northerly aspect
- 2 story townhouse
- Single allocated carport plus 6 visitor car spots off road
- Enclosed rear courtyard with mature tree & retaining walls
- Custom built timber deck in fully enclosed front courtyard
- Just 6 years old
- NBN connected
- 200m walk to Scullin shops & Southern Cross Early Childhood School
- 400m walk to Scullin oval
- 3 min drive to Hawker College & Hawker Primary School
- NBN available
- Vacant possession (no waiting for tenants or owners to find another property)
- Option for early access prior to settlement if you need to get in quick
- Floating timber flooring downstairs, carpets upstairs
- Large open living areas with high 2.7m ceilings
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances including gas cook top
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Study nook upstairs
- LED downlighting downstairs
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- Private balcony off master bedroom
- Linen storage upstairs
- 2 split system wall mounted units (one downstairs & 1 in main bedroom upstairs)
- Instantaneous & continuous gas hot water system
- Impressive 6 star energy efficiency rating
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of a conditional offer)