56 Tepper Circuit
Sundrenched family home on a huge 1,169m2 block with separate granny flatOpen the door to a brand new beginning in this beautifully presented home, securely set across a huge 1,169m2 block, offering flexible living options for the growing family & a long list of features that will have you keen to inspect. Brought to the market for the first time in over 30 years, this family home has been lovingly maintained, exuding a wonderful warmth & charm that sets it apart from the rest.
The home itself has plenty of room for the whole family with over 188m2 of internal space. There are 2 spacious, north facing living areas that bask in incredible natural sunlight, leading through to the well-appointed kitchen offering a brand-new dishwasher, 900mm oven & 5 burner gas cooktop. This area will be the hub of the home with light filled living areas creating a warm connected feel & the perfect relaxed family atmosphere.
The stunning main bedroom is segregated to the front of the home. High wood vaulted ceilings create a great sense of space in this completely soundproof room that features its own separate entrance, ensuite & loft area. Down the hallway are 3 more bedrooms, serviced by a generous main bathroom with full sized bathtub, floor to ceiling tiles & open shower. Convenience is also assured with a full-sized separate laundry that has external access.
This home is perfect for growing families or those looking for that extra bit of space for when guests come to stay. There is a fully separate 39.22 m2 granny flat at the rear of the property, offering a kitchenette, ensuite, bedroom & living area. This home is a rare opportunity for either a family or investor to purchase a property that will provide for the future. There is endless potential to use this space or even the main bedroom as an Airbnb or rental opportunity. The granny flat is ready for tenants immediately with a rental return of up to $320 week. It also has written approval from ACTPLA for subdivision.
A highlight of this property is the expansive rear yard that is filled with gorgeous established greenery & flowers. There is ample room for the kids to run & play & the adults can entertain with ease under the large pergola. It’s the perfect place for summer barbecues & relaxing with family & friends. There are 4kw of solar power to the main house, along with the north facing orientation it cuts the electricity bill to virtually zero, while 10,000L of water tanks keep the garden green at no extra cost.
Located in the heart of Kambah, everything you need is close by. Kambah Shopping Village & Kambah Playing Fields are just up the road & there is easy access to Woden Town Centre via the Tuggeranong Parkway. Cooleman Ridge & Black Mountain Nature Reserve are also just minutes away.
This unforgettable residence is sure to tick all your boxes & be the forever home you’ve always dreamed of. Come & see it for yourself.
- 188.5m2 of living area
- North facing living areas
- 2 oversized & sundrenched living areas
- Well-appointed kitchen with brand new dishwasher, 900mm oven & 5 burner gas cooktop
- Segregated main bedroom with loft, ensuite & separate entrance
- 3 more bedrooms at the rear of home
- Large main bathroom with bathtub & floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate full-sized laundry with external access
- Additional hallway storage
- Split system reverse cycle heating & cooling units in living area & main bedroom
Granny flat features:
- 39.22m2 of internal space
- Sunny north aspect
- Kitchenette with electric cooktop
- Bedroom with ensuite
- Perfect Airbnb, rental opportunity or teenagers retreat
- Rental potential of $280-$320 p.w
- Huge 1,169m2 block
- Double carport
- 4KW solar panels with .50c feed in tariff
- 10,000L water tanks
- Massive rear yard with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Large pergola & paved area, perfect for entertaining
- Plenty of room for fruit trees, a chicken coop & veggie garden
Around the Area:
- Situated on the edge of Kambah, close-by horse agistments & Bi-Centennial walking trail
- Short walk to Kambah Village Shopping Centre, St Thomas the Apostle church & school
- 3 minute drive to the Kambah district playing fields & Kambah oval
- Close to Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve & Mcquoids Hill Nature Reserve
- Commuter’s paradise - 3 bus stops connecting to Tuggeranong, Woden, Cooleman Court