56 McGilvray Close
For Sale: Auction 1pm, Sunday 10th July
Tranquil water views with breathtaking backdrop of the Brindabella Ranges
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The home has been designed to provide the ultimate entertaining experience for the new owners & their guests. Inside the home provides several large living spaces to create formal & informal living areas. The main living space to the front of the home takes in the breathtaking views through the large beautiful windows & the rear living space opens out to a lovely garden. The home takes advantage of the northerly sun with windows across the whole north section of the home.
The large functional kitchen has been designed to accommodate large families & guests with the abundance of bench space available, while appealing to the chefs of the family. On offer are quality appliances including gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher & vast amounts of storage as the kitchen flows effortlessly to the dining area & outdoors to the paved courtyard.
Accommodation is provided with four large bedrooms. The large & segregated, main bedroom provides a walk-in robe for storage & large ensuite that will be loved by the parents. The three additional bedrooms have built-in robes & are serviced by the modern main bathroom with shower & bath.
Flowing outdoors, the home provides an outstanding paved entertaining area, perfect to enjoy a coffee in the mornings while basking in the sunlight. A beautifully manicured & landscaped garden surrounded by retaining walls shows off the attention to detail that the owners have put into creating a great relaxing space.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Gordon, this stunning family home has access to all that the Tuggeranong Town Centre has to offer, including South Point Tuggeranong, cafes, shops, banking facilities, cinema, restaurants & public transport routes. Closer to home, the popular Lanyon Marketplace is a short 2-minute drive or a 12 minute walk away. Scenic walking paths are found at your doorstep which lead you as far as the Bicentennial National Trail, or simply stroll along the relaxing paths that surround Point Hut Pond. Schooling options are met nearby with Gordon Primary School, Lanyon Highschool & Lake Tuggeranong College.
- Outstanding family residence with beautiful water & mountain views
- Uninterrupted views from the living room
- Positioned in a no-through road, only local traffic
- Single level home
- Multiple living spaces & outdoor paved area perfect for entertaining or relaxing
- Sunny light filled living areas with floor to ceiling windows all across north side of home
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, quality Smeg appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking & abundance of storage
- High ceilings
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite with double vanity
- Stylish bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry room with external access
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling units ensure comfort all year round
- Ceiling fans in both living spaces & main bedroom
- Established & low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with internal access
- Family friendly park & playground across the road
- Abundance of parking available across the road
- Automatic watering system for shrubs
- Ducted vacuum system
- Naturally bright throughout
- House size: 225m2
- Garage size: 42m2 approx.
- Block size: 613m2
- Rates: $2,900 p.a approx.
- Land tax: $4,200 p.a approx.
- Built: 2004 approx.
- UCV (2021): $411,000