54 Bingley Crescent
For Sale: Auction
A bush retreat lifestyle
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Upon the generous 1283m2 parcel of land in this central and convenient pocket of Fraser, the 4 bedroom home provides spacious and comfortable accommodation, with a practical layout which will suit a wide range of prospective buyers. The interior of the home is contemporary in nature, with large open plan living spaces and generous size windows to enhance the feeling of space and bring the outdoors in.
The separate living spaces include a lounge, dining & family area adjacent to the kitchen, which enables flexibility of use, particularly for families who wish to have separation of living spaces. Bedroom accommodation has also been well considered, with generous bedroom sizes on offer and the main being segregated from the remaining bedrooms for added privacy and amenity.
The home offers modern conveniences such as ducted gas heating, ceiling fans throughout, quality "Ilve" cooking appliances, integrated Miele dishwasher and well equipped laundry with full length bench and overhead cupboards. The storage generally throughout the home is extensive with several linen and pantry cupboards in addition to the laundry and kitchen storage.
One of the real highlights of the property is the outdoors. The 1283m2 block with three street frontages is unique within itself, however this garden really does embrace the feeling of being at one with nature. The nurturing of a native garden over many years has created an easy care garden which provides natural advantages including protection from the elements such as wind and sun, excellent privacy, beautiful scents and the attraction of local wildlife. There are multiple places to sit and enjoy the outdoors and entertain, including the terrace with pergola, or separate paved garden area perfect for a fire pit or chiminea.
The suburb of Fraser is known for its lush bush surroundings and convenience to a range of local amenities. The popular Mount Rogers nature reserve is located only 200 metres away from this property, ensuring those who love to enjoy the outdoors can access it on a regular basis. The local Spence shops which includes grocery store and service station is only moments away by car, and the Belconnen town centre is only a short drive.
Overall, this home is most certainly something seldom offered to the market, please register your interest and ensure you attend one of the open inspections to experience what this lifestyle could look like for you.
Summary of features:
* Spacious single level family home
* Located in the popular suburb or Fraser
* Just 200 metres from Mt Rogers nature reserve
* 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (including ensuite to main)
* Separate living areas, including lounge, dining & family rooms
* Main bedroom appointed with walk in robe & ensuite
* Well-appointed bathrooms in good condition
* Separate laundry with full length bench and overhead cupboards
* Large kitchen with great storage & breakfast bar
* Quality "Ilve" kitchen appliances, including gas cooktop & electric oven
* Miele integrated dishwasher (raised off the floor for ease of use)
* Ducted gas heating system throughout the home
* Ceiling fans
* Outdoor terrace with pergola overhead
* Paved garden entertaining area, perfect for fire pit or chiminea
* Double carport (with extra-high ceilings to cater for a wide range of vehicles
* Native bush gardens surrounding the home, increasing energy efficiency & bringing local wildlife
* Low maintenance property overall
* Block size: 1283m2 approx.
* Internal living space: 166m2 approx.
* Double carport: 49m2 approx.