506/21-23 Marcus Clarke St
For Sale: Offers over $799,000
Location, lifestyle & landmark panoramic viewsLive the lifestyle you deserve. Located on the 5th floor with spectacular views towards Australia's most well know landmarks & within walking distance to trendy cafes, local bars & restaurants, this tremendous apartment will impress.
Upon entering you will glance past the quality kitchen with superior finishes & quality appliances to get onto the balcony where you'll be met by views towards The National Museum of Australia, The National Library of Australia, Parliament House just to mention a few. Dragging yourself away from the view & making your way back into this apartment you'll quickly notice the expansive open plan lounge/dining area. The main bedroom is stunning with its own private balcony, ensuite with dual basins & a bath you'll want to rush home to so you can leave the day behind. Conveniently located, the main bathroom is easily accessible from bedroom 2 which also has breathtaking views.
Only a short stroll from Canberra's most popular venues such as the Palace Electric Cinema where you can sit back & enjoy the latest movies or take a stroll amongst the buildings of the NewActon precinct where you'll notice the extraordinary collection of works from contemporary designers & artists. Once you've built up a sweet tooth drop in for a drink at your local Lucky's SpeakEasy or Capital Bar & Grill for a meal. Dinner calls & make it one to remember at Monster Kitchen & Bar, perhaps a short walk & the City beckons with options galore.
- Large, open plan lounge/dining space opens to the balcony
- Stunning panoramic views over Lake Burley Griffin
- Beautiful kitchen with marble benchtops & quality appliances
- Dishwasher, gas cooking, rangehood & pantry
- Separate laundry with linen or extra pantry space
- Impressive main bedroom with built-in robes & separate balcony.
- Luxe ensuite with dual basin, bath, shower & separate WC
- Bedroom two is also sizable with a lovely outlook
- Security accessed intercom with lift access
- Basement parking for 2 vehicles with storage
- Walking distance to popular bars & restaurants
- Ducted heating & cooling
Currently rented for $860 per week this, coupled with low body corporate fees make this rare apartment the perfect investment property for the seasoned investor or a great downsizer future plan for someone who wants to live in a boutique building of only 33 apartments in the centre of town.
In a secure building with mainly owner-occupiers, you'll find that the highly regarded Melbourne architects Fender Katsilidis thought about every aspect of living in the award-winning precinct.
Simply call to book your private viewing & make the lifestyle move you've always dreamt of. Call Igor Srbinovski from Independent on 0410 606 401 today.