5/3 Bagot Street
Delightful 2-bedroom townhouse perfectly located in the inner northOn offer, we have this cleverly designed 2 story, 2 bedroom, north facing townhouse located in the inner north. You'll love the design of this sun-soaked abode which has open plan living & dining downstairs & both bedrooms upstairs. This property is close to a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment & employment options & also just a short stroll to the humming O'Connor shops.
A rare opportunity to snap up this inner north townhouse, this home is part of a development of only 6 properties with no apartments attached. The living area is north facing & opens out to a private rear courtyard with soft landscaping, great for entertaining or for small pets.
A 2-sided kitchen is complemented with plenty of prep space across 2 benchtops & heaps of cupboard space for food & cutlery storage too. Complete with stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances, too - you will be delighted to finally find a townhouse kitchen which isn't designed for compromise. This area is completed with a European laundry fitted with a tub & dryer. Also conveniently located downstairs is a powder room perfect for when you have guests.
Upstairs, the residence has a good sized main bedroom which has a built-in robe & space for a study desk. Located next to the main bathroom & cleverly designed 2-way bathroom, with full height tiling, shower, vanity & toilet. To the other side of the upper floor is bedroom 2, larger than usual with built-in wardrobe.
Residents of 3 Bagot Street can chill out in the development's cosy communal garden which is located away from the street & is great for a place to play with pets. The townhouse has basement car space located very near to the property & a storage cage too. Finally, due to it's excellent construction & north facing aspect, this property has received an EER rating of 6 stars but if you need further comfort, we have reverse cycle air conditioning units into the living area & both bedrooms.
This residence allows you to experience an excellent Inner North lifestyle at a fantastic price point. Buyers will love the sunlight that hits the home throughout the day but love even more this terrific location & the subsequent convenience & lifestyle benefits that come with living in the affluent 2602 postcode.
- 2 story design
- Carpet to living areas & bedrooms, tiling to kitchen & bathrooms
- Quality window coverings throughout, including honeycomb blinds
- 72.76m2 of indoor space
- Open plan living & dining
- North facing living area with sliding door access out to the partially paved courtyard with soft landscaping
- Bedrooms located upstairs, both with built in robes
- Both bedrooms have access to the 2-way separate bathroom with toilet, shower & vanity
- Kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops & double bowl sink
- 2-sided kitchen has plenty of bench & storage space & double sink with drying rack
- Downstairs powder room with window for natural light & ventilation
- Under stairs storage
- European laundry with tub & dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units to living area & both bedrooms
- Cross flow ventilation available
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 5 stars
- Flyscreens to windows & sliding doors
- 1 basement car space – visitor parks available too
- 1 basement storage cage
- 1 of only 6 townhouses in the development
- Electric instantaneous hot water system
- Pet friendly
-41.45m2 of outdoor space over 2 private courtyards
-Private north facing rear courtyard located away from the road, awesome for pets
-Access to the development's garden space, great area to relax with a book or to spend some time with family & friends
-Located near to some of Canberra's best employment, education, entertainment, food & drink options
-Walk or cycle to the city or ANU
-Close proximity to the light rail
-Living area: 72.76m2
-Rates: $1,899.44 p.a. approx.
-Strata: $1,091 p.q. approx.
-Land tax: $5,526.01 p.a approx.
-Expected Rental return: $510-$540 per week