49 Benalla Street
For Sale: Auction 07/11/2020
Grand multi-level family entertainer with stunning viewsLocation, views and exquisite architecture. This home has it all. Standing proudly on the corner of Benalla and Arcadia Street is this architecturally designed five bedroom stunner. With a commanding corner block position, this superb family home is immaculately presented, perfect for a family looking for plentiful space and room to grow.
Spanning over 382m2 of internal living, the thoughtfully designed floor plan has been purposely arranged to offer multiple living options for relaxation and informal and formal entertaining for the entire family.
Five enormous bedrooms, including a guest bedroom with its own exclusive ensuite and walk-in-robe as well as an additional office/study provide ample room for friends or family staying over, or those relatives that are here to stay.
With four bathrooms and a powder room, almost every bedroom enjoys direct access to a bathroom or ensuite.
You will be impressed with the combination of large, practical and modern living spaces, well-appointed designer kitchen, stylish bathrooms, an office and seamless connection to the outdoor entertainment area. Those that occupy this residence will certainly enjoy an enviable lifestyle.
This home is serviced by a large double garage with internal access, storage sheds and plenty of off-street parking.
A must see for those demanding more space, this truly is an impressive property and ultimate retreat providing indoor and outdoor living options designed to suit the demands of a growing family.
Register your interest today to avoid missing out on this exceptional opportunity.
- 5 extra-large bedrooms
- Master and guest's bedroom enjoying spacious walk-in-robes
- Additional office or study room
- 4 bathrooms plus additional powder room
- Kitchen gas cooktop, dual electric oven
- Reverse cycle air conditioning across five zones
- 2.7 metre high ceilings
- Delph appliances in bathrooms
- Central ducted vacuum
- Interconnected alarm system with camera to phone technology
- Automatic fire sprinkler system off roof
- Ample storage
- Large laundry
- Double garage with internal access
- Solar panels
- Well positioned close to schools, shops and transport
- Residence: 382m2
- Garage: 44m2
- Block: 550m2
- EER: 3.5 Stars
- Land value: $451,000 (2019)
- Rates: $3,249 p.a. approx.
- Land tax (investors only): $4,817
- Build: 2014
Your safety still remains our number one priority during COVID-19. We ask that you please observe and respect the 1 person per 4sqm rule during the advertised open home.