47/17 Medley Street
For Sale: Offers over $289,000
INSPECTIONS VIA PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLYINSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE Saturday 4th of April: 11.15, 11.30, 11.45, 12.00, 12.15 (Please contact the agent to organise an inspection outside of these times)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be conducting inspections via private appointment only. Please don't hesitate to contact us to organise a suitable inspection time in a safe environment.
Located on the first floor of ‘The Hermitage’ in Chifley, this unique and spacious 1 bedroom apartment has been fully renovated with quality finishes ready for you to enjoy.
Upon entry, there is an immediate sense of quality and space. With brand new flooring and paint throughout, the living and dining room combine to make the perfect space suitable for unwinding or entertaining family and friends.
Fully renovated, the kitchen will be sure to impress with brand new electric appliances throughout. Complete with an electric cooktop & oven this space is perfect for those wanting to cook up a storm. With ample storage, all your appliances will feel right at home, tastefully complimented with soft close drawers. The bench-top space is also spacious and provides flexibility and ample room for the budding chef to do their magic.
The living area flows seamlessly out to the balcony which overlooks the beautifully established gardens. With a generously proportioned bedroom, modern bathroom and additional features including split cycle air conditioning, ground-level carparking and a storage room, this apartment is a must inspect for those looking to get into the property market with style.
Enjoy the convenience of the Westfield shopping precinct across the road offering restaurants, bars & cafés. Canberra hospital, a multitude of schools, the Woden bus interchange & numerous amenities are within walking distance.
Completely renovated throughout, this rare opportunity won't last long! Contact Obi Shadmaan to organise an inspection today.
- Completely and beautifully renovated 1 bedroom apartment in an excellent location
- Balcony overlooking beautifully established gardens
- Split system air-conditioning
- Built-in robe with sliding doors in main bedroom
- Kitchen complete with ample bench space and storage
- Designer fittings in the bathroom
- Separate internal laundry with externally ducted dryer
- Lever style mixer taps throughout
- Ground-level carport & storage room
- Array of restaurants, cafes and shopping outlets at your doorstep
- Marist College: 500m
- Melrose High School: 1km
- Westfield Shopping Plaza: 1km
- Mawson Primary: 1.2km
- Canberra Institute of Technology: 1.2km
- Canberra Hospital: 1.7km
- Living area: 58.9m2
- Balcony: 10.1m2
- Build: 1978
Explaining offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
- When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
- To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
- All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.