47/16 New South Wales Crescent
For Sale: $540,000
Peacefully positioned with elevated overlook over Telopea ParkThis spacious apartment is elevated above ground level, offering a serene outlook over the neighbouring parkland. The central location means you're immediately connected to the stylish lifestyle hotspots of Manuka & Kingston, with Lake Burley Griffin just moments' away.
Modern interiors flow throughout the apartment with creature comforts, such as segregated bedrooms, downlighting & a contemporary kitchen & bathroom, obvious upon entering. The house-proud tenants have kept the residence in impeccable condition, making it easy for the new owner to keep it on the rental market as an investment, or 8 weeks' notice to vacate can be given, if you need to move in.
The true highlight is the enormous 35m2 terrace, with covered & uncovered entertaining options available. Access comes off the living space & the main bedroom & it's the perfect place to bask in the sun with a beer, wine or cocktail, unless you would prefer to walk to Manuka to do the same.
The Evolve' development is sure to impress & now is your chance to get in on the ground floor, literally!
SMS "47 NSW" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Boutique Evolve' development
- Apartment looks out across Telopea Park
- Across the road from Telopea Park School
- Internal communal courtyard
- CCTV security surveillance cameras in basement
- Lift access from basement to foyer
- Easy stroll to Manuka & Kingston shops & Manuka Oval
- 2 minutes' drive to Lake Burley Griffin
- Proximity to Parliamentary triangle
- Pet-friendly development (subject to strata notification)
- NBN available very soon
- Extra-large allocated car spot in basement
- Additional visitor parking in secure basement
- Lots of storage space (in allocated basement enclosure & in the unit itself)
- Single level, ground floor apartment elevated off ground level for privacy
- Generous 75m2 living space
- Huge 35m2 covered & uncovered terrace overlooking the park
- Extra high 2.7m ceilings
- Modern interiors & open plan living space with full height windows & doors
- Designer kitchen with electric cooktop, Bosch oven, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer, microwave, stone benches & ample storage space
- Segregated bedrooms for privacy
- Main bedroom with walk-through robe, access to terrace & access to 2-way ensuite-style bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with sliding built-in robe
- 2-way bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, large shower, floating vanity & toilet
- European laundry, the washer & dryer are to stay
- 2 deep-set linen storage cupboards
- Side apartment with no neighbours sharing any walls of the bedrooms
- Intercom system for guests
- Downlights throughout
- Reverse-cycle a/c unit in living space & main bedroom
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance a conditional offer)