Unique 2 bedroom apartment at 'Kianga'
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to the recent lift of restrictions around open homes, we will now allow a maximum of 100 prospective tenants to visit our properties for inspections. Please note that the 1.5m distancing rule still applies. If you wish to attend an inspection, please ensure you register your details by clicking the “Book Inspection” button. Please note it is compulsory to register your details for an inspection if you wish to attend.Set in the established ‘Kianga' development, this level 1 apartment is perfectly located. Unit 47 is an end unit located away from Flemington road, providing you with peaceful living. The remote lock up garage is a practical addition & rare find in apartment living, making it a great place for additional storage or peace of mind when parking your beloved car.
- Peacefully & privately located away from Flemington Rd
- Single remote lock-up garage with storage
- End unit with only 1 adjoining neighbor
- Level 1 apartment with no units above
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops, dishwasher & lots of bench & cupboard space
- North facing living areas, balcony & main bedroom
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- NBN connected
- Intercom access
- Numerous visitor spaces & on street parking
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Space saver laundry with dryer
- 1-minute walk to the light rail
- EER of 6.0
Take advantage of the onsite facilities at 'Kianga' including an outdoor sitting area & landscaped grounds. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short drive to the ever-expanding Gungahlin Town Centre & the City centre. 'Kianga' is also within walking distance to the local Harrison School & public transport links.
Available early December 2020
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
If you or someone you live with have arrived in Australia in the last 14 days, have been in close contact with a confirmed case of the virus in the last 14 days, are currently self-isolating or are unwell, please understand we will not be able to meet you face to face and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.