46/40 Philip Hodgins Street
For Sale: $449,000
At 110m2 of living, this is bigger than a 3 bedroom house!When most apartments haven’t got enough room to swing a cat, this colossal home with 110m2 of living is literally 40m2 larger than many 2 bedroom apartments at 70m2!
To put it in perspective, this home is 57% bigger than a 70m2 apartment currently for sale in Wright at $365,000, but only 23% more at $449,000 making bang for buck a major drawcard for this home compared to smaller 2 bedroom apartments.
It is not every day a property is priced to represent great value, but when you combine a perfect position with endless windows, a leafy outlook, immaculate presentation with a massive living space and 2 entertaining areas on a grand 46m2 balcony, it is a rare opportunity ideal for a live in owner wanting palatial surroundings.
Offering vacant possession or continuation of the periodic tenancy, the current tenant has immaculate presentation and care for this home. They’d love to stay if an investor is interested or can vacate for a live in owner to move straight in.
Key figures (approx):
- Living: 110m2
- Balcony: 46m2
- Strata: $4,980pa
- Rates: $1,252pa
- Land Tax (if rented): $1,267pa
- Market rent: $480-$500pw confirmed in rental letter
- Year of construction: 2015
- EER 6
- ‘Observatory’ was constructed around garden - - landscapes designed by Jamie Durie
- Outdoor fire pits, seating and break out areas plus BBQ’s encourage community engagement
- Outdoor heated pool
- Separate laundry room, not a cupboard!
- Stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Study nook in hallway
- Intercom and restricted lift access
- Basement parking and storage
- Walk dogs or exercise around the many parks in Molonglo or up Mt Stromlo
- World class mountain bike tracks and facilities at Mt Stromlo
- 900m to Charles Weston Primary School
- 5 min ride to Stromlo Forrest Park
- 5 min drive to Tuggeranong Parkway
- 9 min drive to Cooleman Court
- 10 min drive to Woden Town Centre
- 12 min drive to Canberra City
*times and distances according to Google Maps