45/17 Eldridge Crescent
Beautiful, spacious & sundrenched 3 bedroom townhouse, just moments from Canberra hospital & Garran shopsPositioned in the beautiful & leafy ‘Bellisand’ development, this spacious & light-filled 2-storey town house is sure to impress, located just 5 minutes from Woden Town Centre & a short walk to the vibrant Garran Shops.
This home’s spacious open plan design features soaring high ceilings, an open void & large windows bringing in incredible natural sunlight to the main living space.
The brand new kitchen boasts plenty of storage, including a large corner pantry, a Caesarstone benchtop, natural oak & white cupboards with soft close hinges, a large Franke sink, an AEG cooktop, AEG dishwasher & Fisher & Paykel fridge. There are 3 generously sized bedrooms and 3 large bathrooms, all with showers. One bedroom is located on the ground floor directly beside the main bathroom & space-saving European style laundry. Upstairs the large loft-style bedroom has an ensuite and large double cupboards. The main bedroom features a walk-in robe & ensuite with shower and spa bath. All bedrooms are segregated from each other providing space & privacy for each family member or guests when they come to stay.
At the front of this North-facing home is a private patio, bathed in sunlight throughout the day & the perfect place to relax with a cup of coffee or entertain family & friends.
This home has 2 enclosed garages accessible by an internal staircase. This townhouse is a true rare find & has been recently updated for your benefit. The surrounding amenities include, within walking distance, the Canberra Hospital, Garran Oval, Garran Primary School & Garran Shops (with newsagent, IGA and cafes). Westfield Woden shopping centre a short drive via Hindmarsh Drive.
• Sunny North facing living area
• Spacious open plan design with high ceilings & open void
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
• All bedrooms segregated from each other, main located on the ground floor
• Large main bathroom & European style laundry
• Private front patio, drenched in natural sunlight
• Ducted heating throughout
• Huge double garage with private access straight into the apartment
• Lemon spotted gum floorboards throughout living areas
• Natural oak and white cupboards and drawers (with soft close hinges)
• Franke large single bowl stainless steel topmount sink 540mm x 450mm
• Mondella stainless steel curved sink mixer (5* rating)
• Three tiered drawers 105 cm wide, includes Hafele Home cutlery drawer with adjustable parts
• Hettich IQ pull out (150mm), with two levels, for bottles, jars, oils, spices
• Pullout twin-bin with 2 x 29 L buckets and drawer above
• Tecno Ivory Mosaic ceramic tiles (300 x 850 mm) from Italy with cashmere grout
• Caesarstone counter with Aris edges x 85 cm wide so can fit bench stools underneath
• Built in bookcase (great for cookbooks)
• Fisher & Paykel fridge—442 L with pocket handle
• AEG 4-zone ceramic hob, including 1 triple and 1 extended zone and 2 singles.
• AEG stove
• AEG 60cm stainless steel dishwasher with cutlery tray and 7 programs
• Retractable Electrolux rangehood with front in same natural oak as cupboards
Around the Area:
• 200m to the Garran Shops
• 200m to the Garran Oval
• 5 minute drive to the Woden Town Centre
• 10 minute walk to the Canberra Hospital
• Local schools in the area include Garran Primary School, Canberra College & CIT Woden
• Easy access to the City via Yamba Drive