45/144 Flemington Road
For Sale: Offers over $345,000
Elegant living at a superb priceYou will love this spacious ground floor apartment that has more than the usual with high ceilings, sunny northerly aspect, a courtyard for outdoor living and its own secure garage. The modern decor includes a separate entry hall, a larger than usual main bedroom and plenty of storage. The second bedroom or study confirms the value of the home and enjoys direct access to the open plan living area for flexible living. The work-saving kitchen has ample stone benchtops, a gas hotplate and an electric oven. From the generous living area, glass sliding doors lead onto the covered patio and the gated courtyard.
With internal access from the lock-up garage through to the entry of your apartment, you will enjoy added privacy, security and storage space. You will also enjoy being a short walk to the Light Rail Stop on adjacent Flemington Road, from where Gungahlin Centre and the City are only minutes away and freeing you from car parking hassles and expenses.
Already vacant and clean for your immediate enjoyment this spacious home is ideal for live-in owners making it the one you will be proud to own. For further information and to arrange your inspection please contact Manuel Vlandis.
• Sunny north aspect
• Large main bedroom
• Second bedroom or study
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• High ceilings for more space and light
• Alfresco & courtyard for outdoor relaxation
• Suits both investors & live-in owners
• Single lock-up garage with internal access
• Walking distance to local schools & shops
• Short walk to Light Rail stops
• Quick & direct access to Gungahlin thru to City
• High energy rating – economical to heat & cool
• Vacant for immediate enjoyment.
• Living area: 74 m2 approx
• Rates: $1,452 pa approx
• Land tax: (Investors only) $1,759 pa approx
• Strata Fees: $1,560 pa approx
• Rental Estimate: $430 to $460pw
• Age of home: 9 years approx
Explaining offers over process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer to force that buyer's intent.
• When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there is not usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please feel free to contact me.
• Offers close at 12 pm, on Monday 19th April, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
• To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller decision, no further negotiations will be entered.
• All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.