40 Longman Street
For Sale: Offers over $595,000
3-bedroom ensuite family home in the heart of RichardsonWelcome, to number 40 Longman Street Richardson. An incredible opportunity to secure a home that offers so much!
Upon entry, you are welcomed into the well-sized lounge & dining room which provides a great space for the whole family to relax & unwind.
Through to the kitchen, which has been updated & features an electric cooktop, electric oven & built-in dishwasher for added convenience. There is also ample cupboard & drawer space both for all your kitchen needs.
Flowing off the kitchen area is the family room offering segregated living & dining space.
The main bathroom has been updated & includes both a bathtub & shower perfect for families.
All three bedrooms are well proportioned in size & all include built-in storage of their own.
Heading outdoors you’ll find the large entertainment area perfect for family gatherings & entertaining year-round. Beyond this is the well-maintained backyard & easy-care garden, with plenty of grassed area for the kids & pets to run around on. With more than enough options & space to create your own additions should you wish.
With so many great features on offer, don’t miss this opportunity to secure your new home.
- 3 bedroom ensuite design
- Double garage with one auto door
- Large 889m2 block
- Segregated living spaces
- Ducted gas heating
- Aircon in living room
- Updated kitchen
- Built-in dishwasher
- Updated main bathroom with both bath & shower
- Updated ensuite
- Oversized master bedroom
- Built-in storage in all bedrooms
- Separate toilet
- Large outdoor entertainment area
- Multiple additional off-street parking options
- Side access to rear yard
- Low maintenance drought resistant front yard
- No unapproved structures
- Moments from the local Chisholm shopping precinct
- Bus stop within close proximity
- A short 3 minute drive to Richardson Primary School
- 700 metres to Caroline Chisholm Junior & Senior Campus
Explaining offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
- When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
- To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
- All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.