40/2 Eardley Street
Perfect for first home buyer or great investment opportunityAs you enter this 3-bedroom, top floor apartment you are welcomed into a massive, open plan living & dining area. The lounge is light & bright & opens on to the spacious balcony through glass sliding doors. The large balcony overlooks the Bruce Pink Lake & is perfect to entertain friends & family or relax & unwind after a busy day at work.
The fully functional kitchen includes stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & ample bench space & cupboards, perfect for the master chef of the family. All bedrooms are generous in size & offer new carpeted flooring & built-in robes, with the main bedroom boasting an ensuite & bay window.
Located in the desirable Bruce suburb, you are within walking distance to the AIS, University of Canberra & nature reserves with peaceful walking trails to enjoy. You are also only a short distance away from Calvary Hospital, Lake Ginninderra & Belconnen Town Centre, & the city only a 10 minute drive away.
- Living size: 108 m²
- Balcony size: 15 m² approx.
- Open plan living
- Brand new carpet in bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Ensuite & bay window in main bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Intercom access
- Basement parking with 2 allocated car spaces & storage
- Walking distance to AIS, University of Canberra & CIT
- Short drive to Westfield Belconnen
- Rates: $1,700.86 approx. p.a.
- Land Tax: $2,091.52 approx. p.a. (Investors only)
- Body Corp: $6,704 p.a. approx.
- Rental Estimate: - $500 $520 approx. p.w.