4 Fremantle Drive
Entertainers delight with inground pool in the heart of WestonIf you are looking for a beautifully presented family home in an outstanding location then 4 Fremantle Drive will be the perfect property for you. Boasting close proximity to Woden Town Centre & Weston Creek shops, you won't ever have to venture too far from home. Chapman Primary School, Weston Creek Labour Club & local sporting fields are just a short walk away.
This home showcases a spacious open plan design with a light & bright living & dining area. The gourmet kitchen is the hub of the home offering a 5-burner gas cooktop, industrial oven, substantial island bench & plenty of storage. There are 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with built in robes. The main is segregated to the rear of the home with its own ensuite & external access.
Outside there is plenty to appreciate with multiple areas for everyone to enjoy. The undercover alfresco area is perfect for entertaining family & friends, overlooking the sparkling inground pool & gardens in the back yard. The easy-care backyard is fully enclosed with a single lock up garage & room to create your beautiful spring garden.
This home is in the heart of the Weston Creek area, just a short drive from anywhere you need to be. It has easy access to Tuggeranong or Belconnen via the Tuggeranong Parkway & is just a 15-minute drive to the City. There are plenty of local schools in the area & walking trails for your family to enjoy including Mount Arawang & Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve. Mount Taylor Nature Reserve is also just a short drive away. This property should be at the top of your must see' list.
- Light & bright open plan living area
- Gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop & extra-large industrial oven with dual gas & electric controls
- Kitchen has ample bench & storage space
- Segregated main bedroom with ensuite & built in robe
- Main bedroom looks out over pool area & has garden views & deck access
- 3 more generously sized bedrooms, 1 with a built-in robe
- Modern updated main bathroom with separate toilet
- Updated laundry
- Generous 691m² block
- Single car garage in back yard & ample room for several more cars
- Inground swimming pool
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area
Around the Area:
- 4 mins to the Weston Creek Shops
- 5 minutes to Woden Town Centre
- Weston Creek Little Athletics Centre across the road
- Close to Mount Stromlo High School, Arawang Primary School, Chapman Primary School
- Close to Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve & Mount Taylor Nature Reserve
- Easy walk to Weston Creek Labour Club, Stirling Oval, Netball courts & baseball field
- Living area: 141.6m²
- Block: 691m²
- Garage: 31.2m²
- Land tax (investors only): $3,685 p.a approx
- Rates: $2,641 p.a approx
- Age: 1974