36 Hurtle Avenue
For Sale: Auction 12/12/2020
Exciting scope for dream home with spanning viewsLocation, views & space. This beautifully designed tri level home has it all. Seldom do we bring a property to market that ticks so many boxes and we are very excited to present 36 Hurtle Avenue, Bonython. Situated in the thriving and high demand suburb of Bonython with an outlook nothing short of divine.
The setting is idyllic, surrounded by spanning views, as you enter the home you will just love the classic features that include high, decorative ceilings, earthy timber floors, exposed brick walls, wood combustion fireplace, entertainers kitchen and multiple living areas. It's easy to see yourself living here with an ambient fireplace in winter and the gentle breeze from the gardens in summer as you lay by the lagoon pool.
This home was purpose built for family living. On the upper level, a large kitchen, dining & living area provides a bright, open space for everyday family life. Entertain friends and family on the balcony with panoramic mountain views including black mountain tower. The kitchen is equipped plenty of bench space, ample cabinetry and storage options, dishwasher, sleek stainless-steel oven, rangehood as well as gas cooktop. There is also a newly renovated powder room for guests.
On the lower floor, all bedrooms are large and equipped with built-in storage. The master wing is serviced by a full wall of robes as well as spacious ensuite to ensure privacy. You'll also enjoy access to the backyard and pool via sliding doors. The main bathroom is located near the other 2 bedrooms making this a convenient set up for family living.
Daydreaming comes naturally in this place you could call home. A remarkable opportunity awaits those looking to secure this impressive residence. Please contact Jacob Stanton to register your interest today.
Summary of features:
- 3-bedroom 2.5 bathroom tri-level home
- Architecturally designed & north east facing aspect
- Elevated position with spanning views
- Spacious floorplan offering both practical & comfortable living
- Beautifully appointed kitchen offering ample bench space & sleek design
- Stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher & rangehood
- Balcony with north facing views accessible from lounge room
- Timber floors throughout lounge, family & kitchen
- New quality carpets to bedrooms and stairs
- Master wing with built in robe, stylish ensuite & rear yard access
- Updated bathroom with both bath, shower & toilet
- Separate well-sized laundry on the lower level
- Cathedral ceilings & fireplace within family living room
- Electric wall heaters, ceiling fans and reverse cycle heating & cooling
- In ground, Billabong lagoon pool with pebble finish
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas & landscaped gardens
- Oversized double garage with internal access and automatic roller access
- Moments to Bonython shops, public transport, schools & Greenway CBD
- Total internal living: 185.4m²
- Garage: 42.5m²
- Block: 846m²
- Land value: $365,000 (2020)
- Rates: $2,768 p.a.
- Build: 1992
- EER: 2 Stars