35 Mcluckie Crescent
For Sale: Offers over $549,000
A perfect first home with a style of it’s ownA very exciting & rare opportunity available to all first home buyers alike. If you've been searching for that perfect turn-key home with space & style, then this one is hard to beat. The owner has done all the hard work for you so the only thing you must do is simply move in & enjoy.
The care & attention to detail that has gone into appointing this home is apparent as soon as you enter & make your way into the gallery-like hallway and brightly lit, lovingly presented living area. You will just love the large lounge and beautifully renovated entertainers' kitchen, which gives the formal living area a sense of space & unique style. One can be forgiven for immediately feeling at home.
The galley style kitchen boasts shaker cabinetry, stone benchtops, gas burner cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, and ample bench space which will make cooking and entertaining an absolute pleasure. This kitchen will be sure to impress the aspiring chef & will make for a hands-on space for all entertaining & cooking desires.
Sleek materials enhance the clean, contemporary lines of the bathroom which has been newly renovated & includes both a free-standing bathtub & open shower. Chic in design, this space will impress your guests and could be mistaken for your very own private day spa. The toilet is conveniently separate from the main bathroom, allowing dual use of the space.
The rear sunroom connects from the main living area. Complete with laundry and access to the backyard pergola. This is a beautiful extension of living space. The backyard boasts level lawns, well-landscaped and easy-care gardens. The yard is fenced right round making this a safe environment for kids & pets.
Located in a quiet looped street in the established suburb of Banks, a family-friendly area which offers great locality to schools, public transport & the Lanyon Market Place. It’s easy to see this property presents an outstanding first home or investment opportunity & won’t last long. Be quick!
Summary of Features:
- Incredible opportunity for first home buyer, downsizer or investor
- Fully renovated single level 3 bedroom home on large easy care block
- Surrounding views of Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve & Brindabella Range
- Quiet, secluded & peaceful looped street location
- Practical floor plan with multiple living areas
- Galley style kitchen with stone benchtops, shaker cabinetry
- Ample bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout
- Newly renovated bathroom with bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Approved Sunroom offering an extension of living space
- Timber laminate flooring throughout with new carpets to bedrooms
- Quality window treatments included throughout
- Modern L.E.D downlights installed throughout bedrooms and living areas
- Well designed laundry with storage and basin with easy backyard access
- Rear pergola perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Large backyard both child and pet friendly, with level lawns + easy care gardens
- Double metal carport with ample off-street parking
- Internal living: 120.4m2
- Block: 964m2
- Land value: $319,000 (2019)
- Rates: $2,429 p.a.
- Build: 1991
- EER 1 Stars
Explaining the offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.