33 Wunderly Circuit
For Sale: Offers Over $620,000
Great value family home, ready for your immediate enjoymentLooking for a spacious family home with modern interiors & a generous backyard to allow for outdoor entertaining & still plenty of room for the kids or pets? This home could be the perfect one for you.
The home boasts an ultra-functional layout with multiple living spaces, generous bedroom sizes & ideally positioned on the 464m2 block to maximise the outdoor space on offer. There is plenty of room here for the growing family, however, the property would also be well suited to those looking for an easy maintenance block where you won't lose your weekends attending to the garden.
You will be pleasantly surprised upon entering the home at the spacious, warm and inviting vibe contained within. The property has been refreshed with new internal paint & brand new carpets to ensure the purchaser can simply book the removalist and start enjoying their home right away.
The family-friendly location is well suited to a range of buyers, with the home being within a short stroll of numerous parks & walking trails. The popular Kippax centre is only moments away by car & the Belconnen Town Centre is also within easy reach, which includes all of the major amenities you could desire. The suburb of Macgregor has a pleasant, leafy established feel & this home provides the added benefit of being only 10 years old (and presents as new) so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Creature comforts include ducted gas heating, NBN connection & double lock up garage with internal access to the home.
Whether you are looking for a home to live in or alternatively an investment property on a separate title block of land, this one is a must-see.
* Located in a convenient location, accessible to a range of parks & walking tracks
* Only moments' drive from the popular Kippax centre
* Spacious & functional 3 bedroom family home
* Separate living areas - large family room & separate lounge
* Generous bedrooms, all containing built-in wardrobes
* Large open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven & breakfast bar for casual meals
* Main bathroom & ensuite with quality fixtures & neutral tones
* Easy flow from indoors to the outdoor entertaining area
* Separate laundry with generous storage
* Ducted gas heating
* NBN connected
* Double garage with internal access to the home & remote panel lift door
* Large backyard with plenty of room for children & pets to enjoy - even room for a trampoline or swing set
* Built-in 2010
* Internal living area: 131m2
* Garage area: 37m2
* Block size: 464m2