33 Symers Street
For Sale: Auction 11.30am, Sunday 27th June
Expansive family home with panoramic viewsNumber 33 Symers Street presents a growing family with the opportunity to live life to the fullest with an expansive 206m2 of upstairs living & abundance of space for storage downstairs, there is plenty of room for everyone in this outstanding family home.
Set on an elevated parcel of land backing a green strip, this outstanding 4-bedroom residence takes in 180° panoramic views of the Brindabella Ranges & sweeping hills. Upstairs showcases all the best features you will need in your next home. The kitchen features quality appliances, plenty of storage, abundance of preparation space & easily flows to the dining room. A secondary living area is just off the kitchen & flows outdoors to the large alfresco entertaining area, overlooking the established vegie gardens, perfect for any green thumbs. The main living rooms brings in views of the Brindabella Ranges & expands on the entertaining options with a balcony, perfect to take in the view with a cup of coffee or tea.
Accommodation is provided with four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & are serviced by the renovated bathroom. The main bedroom features walk-in robes & modern ensuite & also shares an amazing outlook towards the Brindabella Ranges. Downstairs features an abundance of storage & space that can be utilised into anyone's ideal floorplans with options of a home office, rumpus room & more.
Providing endless opportunities to host gatherings, the alfresco area features a large pergola & plenty of space to build an outdoor kitchen or even have a BBQ area. The backyard is perfect for growing fruits & vegetables with an abundance of garden beds ready to be planted.
33 Symers Street is found in a fantastic location with plenty of choices for shopping needs nearby. Mawson Southlands Shopping Centre, Kambah Shopping Village & Erindale Shops are all a short drive away. For additional shopping needs, Westfield Woden Shopping Centre & South.Point Tuggeranong Shopping Precinct are both under a 10-minute drive. Schooling options near-by are met with Wanniassa Primary School, Taylor Primary School, & Namadgi School. You will be spoilt for choice with walking or bike trails with Mt Taylor Nature Reserve only a short walk away.
- Large family home on elevated street
- Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & scenic views
- Family room with balcony & panoramic views
- Open plan living & kitchen flowing outdoors to alfresco
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with abundance of storage, walk-in pantry, quality appliances & plenty of preparation space
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Renovated main bathroom & ensuite
- Large laundry
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout
- Large backyard with plenty of garden beds, perfect for growing fruits & vegetables
- Short drive to Woden Town Centre & Tuggeranong Town Centre
- House size: 206m2
- Garage size: 47m2 approx.
- Block size: 925m2
- Built: 1979
- Rates: $2,800 p.a approx
- Land tax: $3,900 p.a approx