33 Deamer Crescent
For Sale: Auction 11am, Saturday 22nd May
Original family home with huge potentialSet in an elevated street with views of the Brindabella Mountains is this outstanding opportunity to own a 3-bedroom residence in a convenient location with plenty of options to update, renovate or simply move in and enjoy.
Positioned on an 819m2 block, this home is surrounded by low maintenance gardens and provides space for pets to run around or for children's play equipment. The existing home is set across 132m2 of living and provides endless possibilities to update or renovate the home.
A spacious living area is just off the entry & features split system cooling/heating for year-round comfort. The kitchen features spacious benchtops for preparing plenty of meals & cooking is provided by the electric cooktop & oven. The kitchen shares an open floorplan with the meals area and flows into the dining area. All the bedrooms provide ample space while the main bedroom features an ensuite. Outdoor entertaining is provided with two pergolas overlooking the leafy yard.
33 Deamer Crescent is situated in a fantastic location & is supplied by convenient amenities with daily shopping & café needs within the nearby Calwell Shopping Centre. For additional shopping needs, the South.Point Tuggeranong Shopping precinct is a 10-minute drive away. Schooling options are met with Richardson Primary School, St. Francis of Assisi's Primary School, & Calwell High School.
- Original 3-bedroom ensuite home
- Plenty of potential to update or renovate
- Sweeping views from front patio & living room
- Several indoor living spaces
- Kitchen with abundance of storage, dishwasher & direct access outdoors
- Two pergolas
- Double garage car accommodation
- Split-system heating & cooling
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Spacious backyard with established gardens
- House size: 132m2
- Garage size: 43m2 approx.
- Block size: 819m2
- Built: 1983
- Rates: $2,600 p.a approx.
- Land tax: $3,400 p.a approx.