APPROVED APPLICATIONThis stylish 1 bedroom apartment has been designed by the award winning Nathan Gibson Judd Architects & offers a sophisticated lifestyle in the heart of Kingston.
The luxurious kitchen offers stone benchtops, Bosch appliances, large pantry & lots of storage. Enjoy the open plan living space complete with high ceilings which flows out to the balcony – ideal for entertaining friends & family.
- High quality inclusions & neutral colour scheme
- Open plan living & high ceilings
- Floor to ceiling, double glazed windows
- Luxurious kitchen, stone benchtops & soft close draws
- Bosch appliances including dishwasher, a pyrolytic self-cleaning oven & induction cooktop
- Designer bathroom with in-floor heating & floor-to--ceiling windows.
- Lots of storage throughout
- Integrated heating & cooling
- Solar hot water
- Under cover parking with lift access & storage
The ‘Salt Apartments’ are located in a quiet tree-lined street, only a short walk away from ‘Old Kingston’, & moments away from the Foreshore precinct & Manuka offering a world-class array of restaurants & specialty stores.
APPROVED APPLICATION- No further exhibitions will be held
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Applications are available on our website, however please note these are unable to be considered until the property has been viewed.