315/25 Edinburgh Avenue
For Sale: Offers Over $485,000
The best of city living
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The Nishi building is a part of the NewActon precinct, which offers a variety of quality restaurants, cafes & bars within the precinct itself, including Monster Kitchen & Bar, Rebel Rebel, Parlour Bar & Morning Glory. Recreational activities are also within easy reach with Palace cinemas, Nishi Gallery and a host of other lifestyle amenities.
This highly activated precinct is unique within Canberra & allows residents, workers & visitors to mingle and enjoy the various indoor & outdoor spaces within the precinct, from an early morning coffee right through to a late-night drink. It is a unique precinct that has been developed with sustainable initiatives throughout all buildings & outdoor spaces.
The open plan nature of this apartment welcomes plenty of natural light into the living spaces for maximum comfort, whilst the efficient design maximises the use of all space on offer. The attention to detail within the apartment is immediately evident, including curved ceilings with recessed lighting, extensive built-in joinery & an integrated study area. A quality kitchen with a gas cooktop, stone benchtops & Bosch appliances is also on offer for those who love to cook.
The interior of the apartment spills through large full-height glass doors to the generous size balcony with pleasant views over Lake Burley Griffin & beyond to some of Canberra's feature landmarks.
With so much to offer, not only in the property itself but the City lifestyle, your inspection is a must.
Summary of features:
* Located within the award-winning NewActon precinct
* 1 bedroom apartment in the popular 'Nishi' development
* 3rd-floor position with views to Lake Burley Griffin & beyond
* Open plan living & dining area
* Large balcony
* Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
* Quality Bosch appliances
* Modern bathroom with frameless shower screens
* Separate European style laundry
* Electric heating
* Double glazed windows
* Designated basement car space
* Lift access from basement to apartment
* Intercom with restricted access lobby entry
* Located within the renowned NewActon precinct
* Abundance of bars, cafes, restaurants, retail outlets & employment hubs right on your doorstep
* Internal living area: 59m2
* Balcony size 14m2