3 Guest Place
North facing separate title home siding parklandTucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short walk from the Jamison centre, is this beautifully presented, 2-bedroom home that exudes warmth & charm as soon as you step inside. The flexible floorplan could also include a 3rd bedroom with very little cost, if desired.
This comfortable separate title home (no body corporate fees), offers a north facing front living & dining room, filled with abundant sunlight. Flowing through to the rear of the home is another casual living space & well-sized kitchen which overlooks the rear gardens. There are 2 bedrooms, one with a built-in robe, serviced by a main bathroom with a bathtub & separate toilet. Additional creature comforts include reverse cycle heating & cooling in the main living area, newish carpets throughout & there is a separate full-sized laundry with external access.
The backyard is an oasis of established greenery. Sitting under the covered porch you'll enjoy the quiet serenity in this private space, which has side access through to the double garage. This home has only one direct neighbour, the other side is parkland with a walking trail leading towards Mount Painter Nature Reserve. The Jamison shopping centre is just a 2-minute drive up the road & the Canberra Southern Cross Club, Tennis & Rugby Club & the Macquarie Oval are within easy walking distance. You will be in close proximity of Belconnen Town Centre which is a short 5-minute drive away & just 15 minutes to the City centre with easy access via Belconnen Way. This home is would be perfect for a first home buyer or those looking to downsize & enjoy low maintenance living in such a central location. Come & see for yourself.
- Sunny north aspect to living areas
- Casual lounge area & well-sized kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
- Main bathroom has bathtub & separate toilet
- Nicely established rear gardens with lawn & paved area
- Separate full-sized laundry with external access
- Covered porch at front of home overlooking beautiful gardens
- Only one neighbour, siding reserve
- Perfect for downsizers or first home buyers
Around the Area:
- 2 minutes to the Jamison Centre with Coles, Aldi & Ricardo's Café
- Within walking distance of the Canberra Southern Cross Club, Big Splash, Belconnen Tennis Club, Rugby Club & the Macquarie Oval
- 5 minutes to Belconnen Town Centre
- 15 minutes to the City Centre via Belconnen Way
- Close to Aranda Bushland Nature Reserve, Black Mountain Nature Reserve & the Pinnacle Nature Reserve