3 Fenton Close
Executive residence with a relaxed vibe, just moments from townPositioned on an oversized 7,747m² block, 3 Fenton Close is a rare & exceptional family home offering 388m² of expansive living & conveniently located a short 20-minute drive from Canberra. Perfectly placed in the relaxed town of Murrumbateman, surrounded by rural landscapes & slow-paced living, what more could you want?
Inside you'll find soaring high ceilings, bamboo timber flooring & incredible natural light. It offers a spacious & versatile floorplan spanning over 2 levels, encompassing formal & informal living areas, a multipurpose rumpus room, 4 generous bedrooms & a triple garage with internal access.
The ground floor comprises a rumpus room with a bar, which could be used as a man cave or teenagers retreat, a full-sized laundry & storage area & bathroom.
The 1st floor has flowing, light filled living areas with a formal dining space & expansive open plan family room & kitchen. The heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen, here you'll find high quality appliances including a 6-burner gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven, Bosch dishwasher & granite stone benchtops.
This floor also offers 4 generous bedrooms. The segregated master suite has been complemented by an elegant ensuite with double vanity, luxurious bathtub & spacious walk-in robe. The additional 3 bedrooms all feature built-in robes & their own rural views.
The living area overlooks the gorgeous alfresco entertaining area that offers gas electricity & aerial ports & a fully plumbed outdoor kitchen as well as the sparkling solar heated pool.
The expansive back yard is the perfect place to entertain family & friends with summer barbecues & pool parties. The alfresco area can be enjoyed all year long with a built-in fireplace for those cosy winter nights. There is plenty of space for the whole family with an outdoor gym, basketball hoop, football field with goal posts, chicken coop, dog run & room for veggie gardens & fruit trees. The grounds are fully landscaped & designed so you can spend your weekends enjoying them rather than working in them.
This home features double glazed windows that take in the surrounding rural views on all sides, as well as deep alfresco areas to protect the windows from direct summer sun. Designed & built to cope with the extremes of the Australian climate, this property is all about sophisticated living & entertaining.
This beautiful residence has had no expense spared on luxurious inclusions with high quality appliances, fittings & fixtures. Well elevated & capturing the tranquil scenery, this home is only few minutes to the new Fairley Village with its childcare centre, the new Abode Hotel & just is moments away from the centre of Murrumbateman. Nestled amongst award winning cool climate wineries, this amazing lifestyle is waiting for you, come & see for yourself.
- Ground floor rumpus room
- Fireplace in main living area
- Bamboo timber flooring upstairs
- Gourmet kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Smeg electric oven, 6 burner gas stove, granite bench tops & ducted range hood
- Segregated parents retreat with double vanity, rain showerhead, free standing bathtub, heater towels rails & a walk in robe
- Other 3 bedrooms have built in mirrored wardrobes
- Balconies at the front of the house with beautiful views
- Separate toilet up stairs
- Wired speakers in lounge & dining room, Bluetooth speakers in alfresco area
- In-built wiring for speakers in rumpus room.
- Huge study with plenty of cupboard space
- NBN connected
- CTV cameras
- Security system
- 2 gas hot water systems
- Large underground LPG gas tank suppling kitchen & hot water systems
- Semi-automatic underground irrigation water system in courtyard
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Northern side of house & kitchen have tinted windows
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle invertor technology, heating & cooling
- 7 x external taps to the estate along the fence line & to the rural shed (not portable)
- Dimming lights in main bed room, family, lounge, rumpus & alfresco area
- Rumpus room has a bar with sink
- Travertine tiles outside & around alfresco area
- T.V ports in main living area & bedrooms
- High windows in living area are electrical operated
- In-slab heating on ground level.
- Foxtel connected (family room/rumpus room)
- Linen cupboard upstairs
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom, rumpus & alfresco area
- Storage room downstairs & extra storage room off garage
- Huge laundry with 2 internal clothes lines
- A mix of Halogen and LED downlighting throughout
- Security mesh doors off kitchen & front foyer
- 84m2 shed with carport
- Pine trees surround property to create privacy
- Established gardens
- Outdoor gym
- Basketball hoop
- Football field with goal post
- Chicken coop/yard
- Fenced off dog yard
- Standard estate fencing with hot wire on top (solar electric fence)
- Saltwater pool (8.5 x 4m) solar heated
- Ultra-violet water treatment system (Davey) for domestic consumption.
- Solar panels 3.5KW
- Outdoor fire in alfresco area
- Fully plumed BBQ/kitchen in alfresco area with fridge
- Triple garage with internal access
- 140,000L underground water tank