3/43 Ipima Street
Inner-city apartment that boasts proximity, peace & a direct North aspectLooking for a central location walking distance to almost everything the Inner North lifestyle has to offer? Only a short stroll to the cultural hub of Braddon then the city is just a few moments down the street from there. Getting your morning coffee has never been easier. The property is vacant & early access is available for an ultra-keen buyer who is ready to step out in style.
You’ll be perfectly set up to enjoy the delights of such a well-placed locale while reaping the benefits of the private orientation. Outside boasts a generous 20m2 courtyard living space which allows the northerly light to drench the cleverly designed, spacious open floorplan where the kitchen, living space & bedroom are all effortlessly connected with an easy flow.
SMS “3 Radius” to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract
- Vacant & ready now
- Early access available so you can move in before Santa comes
- Boutique development, ‘Radius’ has only 19 properties
- Extra wide car space with no neighbouring cars. Big enough to include a bike also
- Restricted access basement with internal access to your front door
- The basement storage area is a fully enclosed brick room (very rare) making it great for privacy & security & is a generous 4.8m long
- Ground level apartment with north facing living areas
- Double doors opening onto the spacious & private, 20m2, partially covered terrace
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Brand new carpets & freshly painted
- Generous bedroom size with an entire wall of built in robes (3 doors) & dual window furnishings
- Modern main bathroom with full height tiling
- Space save laundry, both washing machine & dryer included in the sale
- Double linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in living room
- Security intercom entry for guests
- Energy rating of 6 stars
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- Beautiful street scape with large established trees
- Convenient location walking distance to Braddon & the City
- 7 minute walk to Ipima light rail station
- 9 minute walk to Braddon entertainment precinct
- 14 minute walk to Ainslie local shops
- 15 minute walk to Canberra CBD
- Easy walk or bike to ANU via nearby bike path
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyer’s offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.