29 Sparkes Close
Online Auction 12pm, Saturday 14th August. Please click link below
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Set across 250m2 of living, the home offers the choice to create your ideal floorplan with informal & formal living areas, dining area, meals area, spacious study, beautiful backdrop of Wanniassa Hill & breathtaking sweeping southerly views. The kitchen has been recently renovated & designed to accommodate large families & guests with abundance of bench space available, quality appliances, walk-in pantry & abundance of storage. The meals area flows to the balcony & alfresco, creating the ultimate entertaining venue. The formal dining room is at the centre of the home & flows to the lounge room with breathtaking views that will be the envy of all your friends.
For accommodation, the parents receive a parent's retreat with an oversized bedroom with spacious walk-in robes & private balcony with splendid views. A large ensuite also features spa bath & shower. The remaining bedrooms all feature views & walk-in robes, while also being serviced by the main bathroom complete with bath & shower.
The outdoor landscaped gardens have been meticulously designed to allow maximum entertaining while also providing plenty of space for future landscaping or garden beds. Stunning sandstone masonry feature predominantly in the retaining walls & paths & a large space with fencing allows for the choice to install your very own pool. Access to the nature reserve is found at the end of the property & allows for great walks with friends & pets.
No 29 Sparkes Close showcases great amenities present with being only a 5-minute drive from Erindale Shopping Centre, 9 minute drive from South.Point Tuggeranong & 15 minutes to the Westfield Woden Shopping Centre. Closer to home you have access to Wanniassa Hill Nature Reserve through the back gate, playgrounds & parks. Schooling options are met with Fadden Primary School, Holy Family Primary School & Wanniassa High School.
- Beautiful family home in most elevated street in ACT
- Outstanding views from every window
- Backing Wanniassa Hill Nature Reserve
- Parent's retreat with oversized bedroom, large ensuite with spa, walk-in robes & private balcony
- Brand new kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, abundance of storage & preparation space
- Multiple living spaces
- Spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Main bathroom with bath & shower
- Two separate toilets
- Downstairs study or 5th bedroom
- 12-month-old Braemar ducted gas heating
- Massive under house storage with potential to create a games room, workshop, or a business space
- Wine cellar
- Meals area flows to balcony & alfresco
- Landscaping with Sandstone masonry
- Timber hardwood flooring downstairs
- Potential to update
- Potential to install pool in backyard
- Double carport car accommodation
- Plenty of storage throughout home
- House size: 250m2
- Block size: 1,713m2
- Rates: $3,600 p.a approx
- Land tax: $5,300 p.a approx