278/325 Anketell Street
BOOKING INSPECTIONS DURING SCHEDULED TIMES IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we still encourage booking an inspection during the scheduled time to avoid disappointment. Please refer to the advertised time to assist in coordinating your inspection time. Don't hesitate to contact us to organise a suitable inspection time in a safe environment outside of the advertised time.
Southport is a highly sought-after complex in the Tuggeranong suburb of Greenway, and it is easy to see why. This complex has so much to offer in terms of both amenities and location.
Located a short walk from the South Point shopping centre as well as being in proximity to great walking spots whether around the lake or hiking, there's always something near by to do.
The amenities itself are a testament to the quality of this complex, the gym on the fifth-floor you will find is not only fitted with all the equipment you need but an amazing view as well. A large sauna to finish off your workout, or perhaps take a dip in one of the two pools Southport has to offer, you are never short of options.
The apartment itself is appointed with a sleek clean finish, that allows you to style however you see fit. The kitchen is complimented with huge amounts of storage as well as stainless steel appliances, lending to the modern finish and aesthetic.
Located on level 7, the true standout are the breathtaking views of the Brindabella's. Best enjoyed with a cold drink on your balcony.
When taken into account with the large bedroom, split-system air conditioning for year-round comfort and the versatility and extra space offered by the study, this will be an opportunity that will not be on the market long.
Investors: Currently on a fixed term tenancy until June 2020 with a healthy rental yield.
Live in owners: Don't be put off by the fixed term lease as the tenant would be happy to move out.
- 1 bedroom + study design
- Located on level 7
- Stunning views to the Brindabella's
- Ample storage
- Reverse-cycle split system
- Stainless steel appliances
- European style laundry
- Currently rented at $390 per week till June 2020
- General rates: $939 approx. per annum
- Land tax: $336.56 approx. per annum
- Strata: $791.99 approx. per quarter
- Water & sewage: $162 approx. per quarter
Explaining the offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.