27 Laughton Street
For Sale: Offers Over $550,000
Perfect first home with affordable pricingThis appealing, cared for 3-bedroom home is set on a well established full size block conveniently close to schools, shopping centre, service station and licensed club with easy access to the Tuggeranong Town Centre and the Monaro Highway. Good condition, generous room sizes, neutral décor and light filled open living spaces combine with affordable pricing in an excellent home which will be an ideal fit for first home buyers.
Each of the bedrooms are a good size, with robes in 2 and a segregated main bedroom with direct access to the main bathroom. North sun fills the large formal living room and kitchen/large family room which opens through sliding doors to the outdoor living area perfect for relaxed weekend BBQs. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are situated away from the main bedroom and the formal living room, complemented by the large bathroom which includes an extra toilet. Bedroom 3 enjoys the same north aspect and will make an ideal separate study.
Year round living comfort is assured with toasty ducted gas heating, split system reverse cycle airconditioning to the kitchen/family room and north aspect to all living areas. As a bonus the new owners will benefit from the sellers thorough pre sale preparation including new carpet to the formal living area and bedrooms, professional painting, new curtains and front and backyard maintenance.
The block is well established to be easy care with an enclosed north facing back yard, colourbond fencing and gated side access for a boat, trailer or vehicle. The garden beds are freshly mulched, and the trees and shrubs have been pruned. The original carport has been filled in to provide a lock up garage with additional off street parking, good external storage and a service courtyard.
Properties like this are selling quickly in the current market; we strongly recommend you inspect over the first weekend.
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Large formal living room
- Large family room & kitchen
- Sunny north aspect to all living areas, kitchen and bedroom 3
- Segregated main bedroom
- Ducted gas heating
- Split system reverse cycle airconditioning
- Outdoor living area opening from the kitchen and family room
- Easy care, well established front and back yards
- Garage, off street parking and service courtyard
- External storeroom, shed, colourbond fencing
- Living area 121.8m²
- Block 763m²
- General rates: $2,374 p.a. approx
- Rental estimate: $470-510 p.w.
- EER 2
Explaining the offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.